Company & Role Overview
Our Storeroom Technician is responsible for all delivery intake within the facility, picking, packing, and staging maintenance parts in a timely manner, maintaining strict organization within the warehouse, helping to ensure proper inventory, and communicating effectively with the team.
- Receive, inspect, unload, store, and deliver internally all materials\products
- Verify packing list against PO's to ensure receipt and provide to finance for approval of payment
- Receive and check inbound goods for accuracy and place in proper location
- Data Entry of inventory, inbound/outbound orders using eMaintenance software
- Pull supplies from inventory and prepare them for the Maintenance team
- Coordinate Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) process with the buyer as they pertain to inventory
- Keep accurate records of receipts and shipments, contact shipper(s) directly if any discrepancies are found or if the shipment was damaged in any way.
- Coordinate activities with office, operations, and other maintenance staff to ensure adequate operating supplies are maintained in the storeroom while issuing parts on a timely basis as required.
- Maintain the Storeroom receiving/shipping areas in a neat and orderly fashion
- Perform cycle counting responsibilities
- Prepare, pack, label, and shrink band product for shipment
- Set-up new inventory items and help reduce overall cost of parts and inventory
- Support and participate in inventory and cycle count activities including reconciliation
- Expected to adhere to safe work practices, follow GMP and HACCP guidelines, maintain sanitary conditions and ensure that product quality is maintained. Report to management any conditions or practices that may adversely affect product safety, product quality or personnel safety.
- Maximize effectiveness of space
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Education: High School Diploma or G.E.D
- Three (3) years of Inventory Management or Maintenance Parts/Storeroom Department experience is desired, with a focus on inventory and management within a factory environment
- Prior mechanical and electrical experience in a manufacturing facility a plus
- Good communication, organization, time management, and mathematical skills
- Dependable and reliable
- Inventory, equipment maintenance, data entry, and computer skills required
- Pallet stacker, pallet jack, and/or forklift experience preferred (no certification necessary)
- Attention to detail
- Effective communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Willingness to learn and improve each operation
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks for long periods of time (e.g. preparing products for packaging, packaging products, and regular inventory)
- Availability to work occasional weekends and holidays
- Eager to learn and enthusiastic
- Basic computer skills
- Able to perform intermediate accounting tasks, addition, subtraction, multiplication, fractions, and weight measures.
- Must possess valid government-issued ID
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Must pass all required background checks
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
- Must be able to be approved by the MMCC to receive an Agent badge
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to perform grasping, reaching, talking, hearing, bending, stooping, walking, seeing and repetitive motions
- Regular use of tools/equipment including ladders, pallet jacks, and pallet stacker
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time while maintaining focus
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Must be able to lift, carry, and balance up to 50 pounds unassisted (and up to 300 pounds with assistance) AND must be able to do so with extreme care and caution when working with plants and products.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits, Paid Time Off, Company Discounts, Flexible Time Off / Unlimited Vacation, Free Snacks / Drinks, Inclusive Environment, Life Insurance, Lunch & Learns, Paid Parental Leave, Relaxed / Casual Dress Code, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, Work From Home / Remote
About Green Thumb Industries
Calling all curious, collaborative, compassionate, boundary-pushing, trustworthy stewards: There’s a place for you.
Join us on our mission to promote well-being through the power of cannabis while giving back to the communities in which we serve.
People are everything at Green Thumb. Some of us nurture plants while others pore over legal documents or open new stores. A few things we have in common? We’re stewards of the plant, a happy and humble bunch and genuinely love what we do.