Company & Role Overview
SummaryEveryone is welcome here. Each of us is unique, and that's what makes us amazing. We believe in inclusiveness and celebrating each person's individuality, because there's power in bringing people with different points of view and life experiences together. That's why we provide equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
So, bring yourself and your best ideas; when we feel safe and comfortable being ourselves, there's no limit to what we can achieve.
IN A NUTSHELL...
Parallel is looking for a Processing Technician II for Production, with the skills to perform and maintain processes related to the production of final dosage forms derived from therapeutic cannabis.
Parallel is one of the largest multi-state cannabis companies in the world, owning and operating in five markets; Florida (Surterra Wellness), Massachusetts (NETA), Pennsylvania (Goodblend), Nevada (The Apothecary Shoppe) and Texas (Surterra Wellness). If you enjoy companies that are growing, moving fast, and constantly challenging themselves to achieve more, then Parallel is for you. We work hard, lean on each other, and are passionate about a pretty ambitious vision ... pioneering a new paradigm of what well-being can be for all people, everywhere. For more information, visit www.liveparallel.com .
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Follow established Parallel and Industry best practices for production of therapeutic cannabis-based products.
- Responsible for daily duties related to production process of therapeutic cannabis-based products.
- Comply with safety procedures and consult with department supervisor about any safety issues
- Understands daily production plan, workflow of all positions within designated area.
- Maintain accurate records related to quality and compliance.
- Assist in recommendations for scalable procedures as company grows
- Actively participate in training processing technicians
- Ability to operate complex production and packaging equipment
- Works closely with Lead Processing Technician to support all production, compliance, and quality initiatives
- Performs other duties as assigned
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS YOU'LL BRING
- Age 21 or over
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Government-Issued Photo ID
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in a production environment
- Familiarity with compliance, quality control, inventory control
- Familiarity and ability to follow SOPs and Work Instructions
- Lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time
- Constantly operates productivity machinery
- The person in this position frequently communicates with other employees/supervision. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations
YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL IF YOU...
- Are self-motivated; micro-managing isn't fun for anyone
- Roll your sleeves up and do the work; strategy is important, but so is getting stuff done
- Can work fast and be flexible; our industry is always changing
- Play nice with others; we collaborate with each other a lot
- Think creatively; sometimes, the "traditional" solution isn't the best one
WHAT YOU GET
- Employee discount
- Consistent, reliable benefits; Full medical/vision/dental, 401k with possibility of a company match, access to company-sponsored well-being programs
- Balance and flexibility; paid time off, paid parental leave, flexible work arrangements
- Tuition Reimbursement Programs
- Pet Insurance
- Chance to make a difference; Employee Relief Fund, community volunteerism through our Parallel Cares program
PARALLEL IS UNITED BY OUR VISION, MISSION, & VALUES
Our Vision - why we exist - is to pioneer well-being and improve the quality of life for humanity through the benefits of cannabinoids.
Our Mission - how we will do this - is to build a leading, global well-being company through the best talent, our values, trusted and recognized brands, science and technology-based innovation, and a relentless focus on execution and continuous improvement.
Our Values - Integrity | Collaboration | Alignment | Intentionality | Accountability | Agility
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.401(k) with Company Match, Career Advancement, Career Training, Charitable Gift Matching, Company Discounts, Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits, Education Reimbursement, Flexible Time Off / Unlimited Vacation, Inclusive Environment, Life Insurance, Paid Parental Leave, Paid Time Off, Pet-Friendly, Relaxed / Casual Dress Code, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, Work From Home / Remote
Parallel is one of the largest privately-held, vertically-integrated, multi-state cannabis operators in the U.S. with active operations in five high-growth cannabis markets. In each market we are known by distinct retail brand names:
- Florida: Surterra Wellness
- Massachusetts: NETA
- Texas: goodblend
- Pennsylvania: goodblend
- Nevada: The Apothecary Shoppe
Parallel is building a leading well-being company and are looking for the best, most diverse talent to join our team. We have a high-performance, inclusive, and employee-focused culture, that focuses just as much on how we do things as on what we do. We strive for the highest compliance to our laws and regulations, while finding the most efficient and innovation solutions that will benefit how we continue to serve our customers.