Support staff to complete diverse tasks throughout the cultivation and processing departments within the warehouse to further the company’s goals and mission to grow plants, people and community.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
DatesNo information available.
- Harvest plants for dry flower wholesale and fresh frozen extraction material.
- Perform garden tasks as assigned (ie pruning, transplants, watering, cleaning, trimming, etc).
- Manicuring flower to prepare for packaging
- Gram and package marijuana flower in compliance with company, local, and state policies and procedures.
- Ability to follow direction and coaching from multiple supervisors.
- Maintain concentration while completing repetitive tasks.
- Meet company standards within the task assigned.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work effectively as a team.
- Perform miscellaneous tasks as assigned.
- Demonstrate a passion for the industry and working knowledge of cannabis products.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently with minimum supervision; to prioritize and resolve problems; to complete tasks while working under pressure with multiple interruptions.
- Ability to communicate courteously and effectively.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to perform grasping, talking, hearing, seeing and repetitive motions.
- May be required to stand and/or walk for extended periods of time. Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 75 pounds (200 pounds with assistance).
- Must be and remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations for working in the industry and immediately report any compliance issues to their supervisor’s attention.
- Previous cultivation experience preferred.
- Previous harvest experience preferred.
- Desire to learn new tasks and develop a diverse skill set.
- Take direction from others and work efficiently under pressure.
- Work effectively as a team.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- High School Diploma or equivalent combinations of education and experience may be considered, including internal experience.
- Must consent to and successfully pass a background check.
- Have a Colorado driver’s license or State ID card.
- Possess a Colorado MED occupational badge.
No information available
About Natty Rems
Established on a foundation of quality over quantity, we aim to cultivate the highest caliber cannabis and concentrates imaginable. Our award-winning efforts are a result of a daily dedication to hand-tendered processes and well-established techniques. Here at Natty Rems, we go above and beyond industry expectations to achieve our goals: to raise the bar, innovate and normalize cannabis use and culture.