SummaryCuraleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 130 dispensaries, 25 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Facilities and Maintenance Manager to be involved in the management of our Curaleaf facilities in King of Prussia, PA. As a member of the management team, the Facilities and Maintenance Manager will be responsible for ensuring the safety, security, and maintenance of the facilities and capital assets of the Company. Duties include security standards oversight, adherence to operating policies and procedures, and lead in planning, direction, and coordination of projects and maintenance related to all buildings, equipment, and Curaleaf hard assets.
- Maintain all facilities equipment, Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing (MEP) systems, and infrastructure throughout site to ensure efficient operation and productivity targets
- Understand all aspects of production and adhere to strict safety, quality, and production standards
- Manage facility vendors, service agreements, repair schedules to keep operation running with proactive systems maintenance; develop a preventative maintenance schedule and integrate with site functions
- Effectively manage the repair, maintenance, and safety budget while minimizing down time and assuring facilities are maintained to Good Manufacturing Practice
- Work collaboratively with compliance, security, and transportation regarding compliance, loss prevention, security, and logistics on all mutual issues and in prioritization of needs
- Provide logistical support for production functions, including supply procurement and distribution logistics; oversee the order process and inventory management
- Work with leadership to develop community outreach strategies for site location
- Report directly to the Director of Operations and supervise maintenance and capital improvement projects and maintenance personnel
- Lead facility initiatives and specific projects assigned by the Director of Operations
- Act as a key member of the loss and diversion prevention team
- With a security consultant, analyze and evaluate security operations. Identify, investigate, and resolve potential security breaches
- In conjunction with Company leadership and its security consultants, develop and/or recommend security procedures for operations, access control, reporting, etc.
- Responsible for receipt and asset management of all capital purchases
- Assure that cultivation and manufacturing facility maintains GDP and GAP hygiene standards
- Assure that dispensary retail sites are maintained to Class A pharmacy standards
- Know and follow Curaleaf best practices
- Lead the Company in all safety awareness, training, and practices
- Responsible for accurate and legally compliant OSHA recordkeeping and reporting
- Responsible for emergency management and disaster plans developed with a security consultant
- Other duties as assigned
Job Requirements :
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Minimum of five years of facility management experience. Cannabis industry or agriculture experience preferred.
- Knowledge of equipment and facility maintenance; HVAC, electrical, plumbing trouble-shooting experience
- Understanding of hazardous material safety and storage
- Subject to background check per state cannabis regulations
- First Aid/CPR or EMT certification is desirable
- Experience with asset management software is desirable
- Strong problem-solving skills and history of presenting recommendations to facility leadership
- Previous supervisory experience
- Proven ability and experience in developing a strong rapport with industrial/agricultural and/or retail team members
- Work history that demonstrates stability, progressive responsibility, and willingness to accept new duties
- Excellent team building, communication, and people skills
- High degree of attention to detail with the ability to be self-directed
- Proficiency in computer usage including MS Office applications, email, scheduling software, online conferencing, and more
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
No information available.