SummaryThe Project and Procurement Manager will be responsible for identifying key project needs from start to finish. They will support and manage the process of purchase orders and ensure accuracy. The Project and Procurement Manager will work collaboratively to build out consistent processes to help facilitate and manage projects as they flow through the whole company.
- Manages all purchasing activities and establishes strategic purchasing processes and procedures. Maintains relationship with vendors or suppliers and negotiates contracts for major purchases.
- Evaluates and analyzes purchasing trend and price trend to identify forecasting demand and minimize purchasing costs.
- Oversees and directs all phases of a construction project.
- Designs and implements project plans.
- Communicates directly with contractors/designers concerning project cost, staffing, and scheduling.
- Prepares project status reports and works to ensure plans adhere to contract specifications.
- Liaises between project members, cross-functional teams, external vendors, and other stakeholders to ensure deliverables, requirements, schedules, cost, and meeting plans are communicated.
- Utilizes appropriate tools to plan project timelines, tasks, milestones, and deadlines.
- Communicates schedule and changes to all stakeholders.
- Plans and facilitates project meetings to align the project team to methods and goals and to track project tasks.
- Prepares agendas, meeting notes, and project summaries.
- Monitors task completion status to Identify at risk project tasks and to develop mitigation plans.
- Allocates resources, budgets, and hours to the project and adjusts allocations when necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, accounting, or related field preferred.
- Minimum five years' experience in a related position.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of project management and procurement processes, policy, and systems.
- Comprehensive understanding of computer systems for purchasing and inventory systems.
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Office.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to explain and teach methodologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
No information available.