SummaryCuraleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 130 dispensaries, 25 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
The Service Delivery Specialist is a vital role within Curaleaf that requires strong communication skills to contribute positively to the team. In this role, you will serve as a liaison between IT and its business partners to improving the customer experience specifically by managing the Major Incident Management process. Other responsibilities include assisting with Incident, Problem, and Change Management functions. Our ideal candidate is passionate about improving the customer experience, process improvement, and driving change through cross-functional teams. You maximize the service delivery process by maintaining positive relationships with team members and key internal partners. You thrive in an office environment interacting with staff, vendors, and remote team members. You will report directly to the Supervisor, Service Delivery for goals, guidance, and assistance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and maintain overall IT Service Delivery SOP on an on-going basis following SLAs within Curaleaf
- Coordinate major incident management and executive/business communications
- Manage Corrective Action Reporting (CAR) and tracking thru an ITSM solution
- Manage priority 1 issues/outages, including set-up and monitoring of bridge lines, management, and end-user communications
- Continuous service improvement initiatives
- Identify opportunities for increasing first-contact of Service Desk with level-2 and level-3 teams
- Ensure IT Service Management processes are maintained and improved by the responsible IT team managers in line with the current business needs
- Engage, coordinate, and support Curaleaf IT functions and teams nationwide to ensure consistency in deployment of processes, tools, and technology that are essential for effective service delivery and development
- Follow IT processes for end-to-end management and stakeholder communications during major incidents
- Ensure major incident process is always adhered to by all relevant teams
- Act as escalation point for executive stakeholders within the business
- Ensure "problems" are routinely identified, tracked in the ITSM solution, managed, and resolved within all teams
- Serve as a backup to the Change Manager to ensure incidents caused by change are minimized by evaluating potential risk and historical success while putting tools and processes in place to effectively communicate and manage change
- Own the change management process and policies within IT enterprise
- Use system monitoring tools in place to detect, classify, and escalate exceptions, high-impact, or high-risk conditions to the business
- Manage Corrective Action Reporting process to ensure reports are completed for all major incidents
- Track and manage corrective actions, ensure corrective actions are completed in a timely manner by IT teams to avoid recurrence of major incidents
- Support the Retail's sales process as needed by participating in the solution design
- Assist with Change, Problem, and Incident Management
- Assist with training of teams on new policies and processes to be used within the work environment
- Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures and federal and state laws
- Perform other duties as assigned
Job Qualification Requirements:
Candidate will be required to work some weekends and early morning hours for east coast coverage and must possess the following knowledge, experience, and skills:
- Minimum of 1-3 years' experience in IT Service Management
- Experience in ITSM for retail sales support (highly preferred)
- Information Technology degree preferred
- Reporting and analytics experience
- ITIL Service Management knowledge
- ITIL Foundations certification, preferred
- Demonstratable experience of managing senior stakeholder expectations (to C-Level) during crisis/high pressure situations
- Ability to influence and present at all levels of the organization
- Strong analytical mindset (essential)
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent at identifying resources needed to plan, develop, and deliver technology services
- Ensure that services are managed with agreed-upon levels of availability and performance
- Knowledge sufficient to assist with planning and management of the implementation of processes, tools and methods for monitoring and managing the performance of systems and services that are beneficial to the business.
- Service operations experience, in at least one service management area (service design, transition, or improvement).
- Strong knowledge to lead technology service continuity planning and implementation (within the context of the business overall and continuity planning)
- Experience in data analysis and data-driven decisions
- Demonstrated 'can-do' attitude and sense of urgency
- Ability to challenge the norm and enable departmental and company growth
- Interpersonal and communication skills with ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Self-starter, detail oriented, and organized
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
No information available.