Coordinate and Facilitate all Dispensary Transactions and Operations. Ensure compliance with Rules, Regulations and Operating Procedures. Must have Outstanding Customer Service Skills. Manage Inventory, Ordering, Point Of Sale System Maintenance, Marketing and Customer Capture Programs. Manage Staff including but not limited to Scheduling, Training, Customer Service, Product Knowledge and Education. Ensure patrons have a consistently positive customer experience. The successful candidate will be a lifelong learner with a desire to become a subject matter expert. Must have strong interpersonal management abilities, excellent communication skills, and demonstrated excellence in budget and personnel management.
• Dispensary Manager oversees day-today operations including, but not limited to: regulatory compliance, patient relations, security, inventory management, retail sales, cash processes, sales reports, patient education and patient information management. • Has responsibility for all dispensary personnel including hiring, scheduling, training, coaching, setting performance metrics and incentives, discipline, and performance evaluation. • Ensures that all Team Members follow the Standard Operating Procedures lead by greeting and responding to all customers with fast, efficient, friendly, and personalized service. • Consistently monitors, coaches, and encourages team members to meet the Company’s service standards and monitors staff productivity • Performs all Point-of-Sale system duties ensuring all cash handling procedures are upheld. • Ensures that all team members are educated on our products / merchandise knowledge regarding uses and applications. • Maintain weekly inventory, stocking, and ordering merchandise. • Follows and directs team members to follow store policies, and procedures • Maintain thorough knowledge of Cannabis Regulations.
- Occasionally works in both wet humid, warm, or cold conditions.
- Works both in and out of doors.
- Regularly uses hands and fingers.
- Regularly lifts up to 25 pounds and occasionally may lift up to 50 pounds.
- Regularly stands, walks, and lifts.
No description provided.
- Must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age.
- Minimum five years’ management or supervisor experience in a fast-paced retail or hospitality environment.
- Proficiency in computer usage including all MS Office applications, email, scheduling software, online conferencing and more.
- Experience in inventory management and reconciliation.
- Human Resources management experience to include hiring, training, records management, performance reviews, payroll processing and more.
- Work history that demonstrates stability, progressive responsibility, and willingness to accept new duties.
- Must be able to work overtime, including weekends, evenings and special events as needed.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented and able to multi-task.
- Must have a valid California Driver’s License and be insurable on automobile policy.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test (other than THC), background investigation and live scan.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
Let’s get you hired! To apply to this job, create a free Vangst account below. Once you’re in, you can complete and submit your application right from this page.