SummaryProduct Marketing Manager
As part of the Marketing & Innovation team, the Product Marketing Manager at Acreage will play a critical role in supporting product strategy and development of product assets for Acreage's House of Brands This role will collaborate with business, sales, local marketing, brand, operations, technology, finance teams and outside partners across the Acreage footprint to drive growth for our product brands.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience across a wide range of marketing functions, including brand and product development, content creation, communications, digital marketing, field marketing, and social media. The Product Marketing Manager
must be a proactive and organized multitasker with a "can-do" attitude who is able to handle many projects at once and meet tight deadlines. This position reports to the Director of Product Marketing.
- Support Director of Product Marketing in daily product development tasks.
- Develop and manage in collaboration with brand team go-to-market tools to support new product launches and product extensions.
- Write baseline content for products and innovation.
- Maintain support and educational documentation for state level product implementations.
- Manages development of product training modules.
- Manage timelines and workflow of cross-functional product workstreams.
- Support management of Innovation project queue.
- Attend monthly manufacturing meetings and coordinate follow-up workflows.
- Monitor and manage consistency of product catalog and digital merchandising across all markets
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously to support multiple markets in delivering sales and EBITDA goals;
- Work collaboratively with Operations, Sales, Marketing and local teams to support product requests and implementation.
- Research and analyze new products, market trends and competitive landscape using data (Brightfield, BDSA) to gather intel and inform strategic decision making
- 5-8 years of experience in product management or project management
- Experience in the cannabis industry, knowledge of cannabis products and process are a plus
- Familiarity with analytics, market research, business metrics
- Experience in a startup / entrepreneurial company
- Skills with copywriting / editing are a plus
- Excellent project management and organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Adaptable and flexible when faced with shifting priorities
- Results-driven, proactive and positive problem-solving attitude
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and creatively
- Thrives in fast paced environments and able to manage through uncertainty. Self-starter who enjoys solving challenging problems.
- Strong ability to inspire and motivate others to drive projects forward
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities, to consistently deliver results on brief, on time and under budget
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well with cross-functional teams in a rapidly evolving organizational and market environment
- Strong communications skills including listening, verbal, written and presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe and various software tools
Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
Acreage Holdings, Inc., and its affiliated companies (collectively, the "Company") value the health, safety and wellbeing of its employees, customers, their families, and other visitors of our offices and facilities and have instituted several safeguards and protective measures, including mandatory vaccination requirements, to prevent the spread of COVID-19 exposures and infections. Accordingly, the Company's Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to be eligible for employment with the Company, except for individuals with a documented and approved medical or religious exemption, or other exemption as provided under applicable law.
For purposes of this Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, an individual is considered fully vaccinated when two weeks have passed following receipt of the second dose in a two-dose vaccination series (such as Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks have passed following a single-dose vaccination (such Johnson & Johnson). Additionally, candidates who accept an offer of employment will be provided with instructions for securely submitting proof of COVID-19 vaccination prior to the individual's start date, as well as the Company's process for requesting and completing an applicable medical or religious exemption form. No medical documentation should be submitted to the Company prior to receiving such instructions from the Company's recruiter or other designated human resources professional.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
No information available.