Time CommitmentFULL TIME
Have you always wanted to work for the Medical Marijuana Industry? Want to join a company with career opportunities? Then look no further! The Nirvana Center of Prescott Valley is hiring! We are looking for a few high integrity individuals that have a passion for cannabis! This is a Full-time Position to join our team as Dispensary Associates. This position rotates between the following roles from day-to-day: Host, Pick-Up, Floater, Budtender and Call Center. Position Summary: (Full Time & Part Time Available) As a Dispensary Associate, you will welcome patients with an exceptional mindset and assist with assessing their needs, provide guidance and education on effects, benefits, and overall experience of cannabis products and pricing information. It is a position that entails specific requirements such as following strict state guidelines, product knowledge, and providing maximum customer service to all.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
DatesNo information available.
General Duties & Responsibilities ( but are not limited to..):
- Provide exceptional customer service to customers, guests, and coworkers.
- Provide empathy and compassion to patients.
- Provide the Nirvana Experience through elevated patient service standards, behaviors, and product knowledge.
- Prepare and process patient orders in a timely and efficient manor.
- Follow Nirvana Center Policies and Procedures.
- Work directly with the Host and Call Center to enhance the patient experience.
- Assist patients with any product or device issues.
- Work with leadership and management to find solutions to customer issues.
- Document patient issues and concerns on the patients profile(Leaflogix).
- Maintain a clean and well-stocked workstation throughout the shift.
- Any other task(s) as assigned by Management.
- Welcome visitors and patients by warmly greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answer or direct inquiries through proper channels when needed.
- Acting as the face of the dispensary and our mission.
- Establish, develop and maintain relationships with current and prospective patients.
- Accurately process payments from patients; issue receipts, refunds, & Identifying Counterfeit bills.
- Establish or identify price of goods, services or admission; tabulates bills using calculators, cash registers and optical price scanners.*
- Educate patients on the variety of medical marijuana products, including flower, edibles, and concentrates.
- Be familiar and able to explain new products, strains and changes in state laws, and industry trends in order to provide the best level of service.
- Provide recommendations on medical marijuana products based on customer requests.
- Weigh and package products, as needed.*
Safety and Compliance:
- Verify proper identification and paperwork from patients.
- Assist in maintaining a safe, clean and professional working environment.
- Advise patients on proper safety measures to follow when consuming cannabis.
- Reliability and Trustworthiness.
- The ability to work on your own, and also as a team.
- Tact and Diplomacy. Demonstrate the ability to effectively deal with stressful situations in a calm and productive manner, while maintaining the highest degree of customer satisfaction.
- Passion and Drive to learn more and continue education/training to improve your knowledge of medical marijuana products.
- Good organizational skills, ability to multi-task or switch from one task to another.
- Show motivation and take initiative.
- Dependability. Show up to your shifts on time.
- Flexibility and adaptability with changes within the industry and policies.
- Communication with patients, co-workers, and management. Must be an Arizona resident with no felony convictions, successfully pass an extensive background check and be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Previous retail experience; Cannabis sales experience preferred.
- Proficiency in MS office products and POS (cashier) systems.
- Must have a professional, well-groomed appearance and demeanor
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must have strong organizational and analytical abilities and advanced math skills
- Must demonstrate professional written and oral communication skills
- Must maintain compassion for the Cannabis community
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be available to work weekends, evenings and holidays. We are open 365 days a year.
Benefits: Dental insurance, Employee discount, Health insurance, Paid time off and Vision insurance
Schedule:(5) 8 or (4) 10 hour shifts, Day shift, Holidays, Night shift, Overtime and Weekend availability.
Cannabis Industry: 1 year (Preferred)
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
$14.75 / hour / hour
About Nirvana Center Dispensaries
No description provided.