SummaryCuraleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 130 dispensaries, 25 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
Summary: The Lead Cultivation Associate position provides leadership for plant activities and operations of the Cultivation Department while abiding by all applicable policies, procedures, and operational guidelines. This position is generally responsible for the day-to-day duties needed to maintain our perpetual cycle for plant production. This includes, but is not limited to plant maintenance, training, cloning, transplanting, plant inventory tracking, and inventory scheduling to manage production needs. This position requires working in a fast-paced environment, strong leadership skills, and the ability to effectively interact with members of the team to ensure a positive culture. You will be reporting directly to the Cultivation Manager.
• Follow standard operating procedures (SOPs)
• Implement good agricultural practices (GAPs) and follow all GMPs and Facility Rules
• Keep good records and follow good documentation practices (GDPs)
• Keep good records of all practices implemented and data collected as pertaining to Lead responsibilities
• Department KPI data collection and entry
• Train all Propagation Technicians and Cultivators on SOPs and changes to policy.
• Lead Propagation Technicians and Cultivators through all outdoor cultivation related tasks.
• Assure Cultivation team members are completing cultivation tasks as outline in SOPs efficiently.
• Assist in all plant care from maintaining mother stock to harvest, including automated and hand watering, cloning, propagation, pheno hunting, transplanting, pruning, topping, defoliating, trellising, and harvesting
• Typical daily work tasks required include (but not limited to): pruning, transplanting/moving plants, harvesting, cloning, hand watering, cleaning, IPM tasks, inventory management, etc.
• Monitoring of environmental conditions including, but not limited to, temperature, humidity, CO2 levels, VPD, W/M2, etc.
• Gather EC, pH and volume data from the irrigation system in the grow rooms
• Distribute biological control agents (BCAs) as needed
• Apply foliar feeds and preventative and other sprays when directed
• Scouts for pests/disease and document on proper forms
• Operate and maintain cultivation systems/equipment
• Stock cultivation supplies as needed
• Clean, sanitize, and setup all grow rooms and facilities
• Maintain and ensure proper storage and sanitation of all tools and equipment, including but not limited to shop vacs, pumps, hoses, carts, scissors, stools, totes, gloves, rags, and PPE gear
• Conduct trials to evaluate possible improvements to the crop
• Perform regular audits as required
• Perform any other job-related tasks assigned by management
• Work with compliance team to draft forms/processes to maintain departmental compliance
• Ensure Cultivation operation is fully compliant with state regulations and federal and state law.
• Assure that all operations adhere to business and industry license requirements.
• Maintaining strict inventory records of all plant materials, chemicals and equipment used in grow and documenting production by completing forms, reports, logs, and records as required.
• Must be 21 years of age or older
• Ability to pass a national background check per state cannabis regulations
• High School Diploma or GED Certificate required
• Adaptable/flexible and able to work in an ever-changing environment
• Passion for growing plants in a rapidly growing industry!
• Previous agriculture or manufacturing experience preferred but not required
• Ability to work independently throughout a workday with given directive
• Work with Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and Outlook
• Work with Leaf Logix and other inventory management software systems
• Focus on a physical task for a long period of time without losing edge
• Manual dexterity; enough to reach/handle items, work with fingers
• Standing for extended periods is common
• Hearing and vision within normal ranges is essential for normal conversations, to receive ordinary information and to prepare or inspect documents
• Allergen warnings - Potential exposure to dust, pollen, and plant pathogens.
• Exposure to cleaning solvents, such as high volumes of isopropyl alcohol
• All jobs require daily use of provided PPE, such as masks, hair nets, beard covers, respirators, boot covers, scrubs, non-slip shoes, and Tyvek suits as necessary
• Exposure to loud noises, including but not limited to air compressors, packaging equipment, and alarms.
• Exposure to CO2 manufacturing procedures at OSHA approved CO2 levels
• High stress tolerance, adaptable, ability to work in an ever-changing environment, flexible
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
No information available.