SummaryCuraleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 130 dispensaries, 25 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
Job Responsibilities for the Inventory Lead Specialist
- Ensure accurate inventory recording in all phases of the dispensary product's lifecycle.
- Manage product intake; ensuring the product received matches the invoice and input the
product into the POS system using the correct naming conventions.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly cycle counts.
- Assist with managing inventory levels in alignment with promotions.
- Follow written audit programs and physical inventory to ensure integrity of company
- Oversee inventory deliveries, including signing manifests and properly filing the
- Assist with inventory discrepancy investigations to determine root cause and initiate
subsequent corrective action.
- Participate in assessing internal controls over inventory to identify deficiencies and
recommend corrective action plans for continuous improvement.
- Advise employees on care and preservation of items received and stored.
- Stay informed and knowledgeable about state and local laws, regulations and industry
- Other ad-hoc assignments as requested.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or six months related
experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1+ years customer facing experience in retail or sales
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Must be able to work weekends, evenings and some holidays.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient computing skills.
- Innate desire to achieve success and a work ethic to match.
- Ability to critically think and problem solve without direction.
- High level of integrity.
- Must be 21 years old.
- Subject to background check per state cannabis regulations.
Curaleaf is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
No information available.