SummaryCuraleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 130 dispensaries, 25 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
The objective of the Inventory Coordinator is to assist the Fulfillment Supervisor with the fulfillment team and deliver of product for retail sale. The Inventory Coordinator will act as part of the team to achieve sales goals and connect our products with patients across the state of Ohio.
- Work safely in every case and promote safety at every interaction with customers and associates
- Operate as part of a team and perform assigned duties in assigned team and in other areas
- Able to grasp and understand the processes of fulfillment and all software programs
- Demonstrate strong communication skills with the customers, sales Operation Manager, Lead, and other team members
- Follow the company policies and procedures pertaining to the fulfillment team and the company
- Follow all plant SOPs, SSOPs, in accordance with OLCC, HACCP and safety
- Follow all plant GMPs
- Follow all plant safety procedures
- Work on the fulfillment team at startup, shutdown, and revisions of all the orders
- Lead by setting a good example (role model)
- Assist with problem solving, Quarterly inventory audits and fostering teamwork
- Work on developing better procedures and methods to improve safety, quality, and costs
- Report for work on all assigned workdays and report on time with a 98% positive attendance record
- Complete all trainings on time
- Other tasks as assigned
- Fulfill all the requirement of sales order fulfillment 1 (Driver) and Fulfillment 2 (Manifester)
- Experiences as a Sales order fulfillment minimum 1 year
- Accuracy of daily inventory management and identify shortages
- Accuracy 100% with the manifest compliance, OLCC compliance, METRC, and the NAV system
- Thorough knowledge of the Curaleaf fulfillment processes ability to lead and support the team
- Ability to support the Manager role during their absences
- Ability to communicate clearly with the sales team and the peers on all changes and updates
- Able to delegate tasks and fulfill customer needs on time
- Organize inventory audits and implement continuous improvement ideas
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Able to work in cold temperatures
- Able to bend, twist, push and pull
- Stands on concrete floors for long hours
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
No information available.