Time CommitmentFULL TIME
The Brand Analyst (Pre-Rolls) drives the strategy and execution for marketing for Joilo and Tumble brands in their respective markets. Leads in growing sales through digital marketing efforts, in-store presence, dispensary communication, and collaboration. The Brand Analyst works with the National Marketing Manager (Kindness Team), Sales, Field Marketing, and General Managers internally to execute Timeless branding campaigns on a regional level.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
DatesNo information available.
- Lead with positive intent, striving to make the Joilo and Tumble brands #1 in their respective markets and categories
- Demonstrates fluency, enthusiasm, and expertise on Joilo and Tumble products
- Work closely with the brand team to workshop campaigns and messaging
- Support KPI’s and track and measure effectiveness of digital campaigns
- Consider optimal consumer journey experience in all digital campaigns and relevant CTA’s
- Create and distributes various brand tools such as brand guides
- Communicate availability of new assets to sales team and dispensary partners; organize the drive for dispensary partners
- Ensure Joilo and Tumble brands reflect merchandising strategy and standards in dispensaries
- Review monthly data drops from BDS to assess our performance against competitors and determine white space in the market for line extensions, and/or potential future brands
- Review Pistil data weekly to determine action items for sales team related to in-store inventory
- Participate in preparation of partner meetings to determine support and amplify brand messaging
- Create sell sheets and presentations in preparation for partner meetings and brand expansions
- Foster open communication with sales, marketing team members and the operations team
- Update relevant brand FAQs in tandem with Product Innovation Manager
- Develop brand voicing for Tumble and Joilo
- Consider consumer pain points in packaging and operational efficiencies
- Manage daily operations of Tumble and Joilo brands and communication with the sales team
- Lead development of the brands annual marketing plan, aligned to our organizational priorities and financial goals, and inclusive of brand, product, partnership and promotional programming for all pre-rolls
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop new and/or improved products, packaging and programs to meet consumer needs, deliver against brand strategies
- Drive brand positioning and consumer communications/messaging to deliver brand objectives via clear direction/guidance and effective resource allocation decisions
- Manage vendors associated with campaign advertising Works with region GM’s to determine optimal methods of advertising in each state for pre-rolls
- Maintain deep understanding of business performance and evaluate growth-driving opportunities via consumer lens
- Analyze business results and deliver key recommendations for business planning and on-going delivery of business KPIs
- Monitor competitive landscape in collaboration with Product Manager to determine white space in the marketplace
- Work with in-house photo/videographer to determine look and feel of product and lifestyle shoots for Joilo and Tumble brands
- Manage new product launches and development of sales tools and programs
- Develop marketing launch plans to build awareness and trial throughout the consumer path to purchase (out of store to in-store)
- Collaborate with marketing cross-functional team of internal stakeholders and external partners in flawless launch execution, and deliver on defined KPIs
- Meet with Timeless regional field teams to construct marketing plans consistent with strategy that uniquely highlight local relevance and incorporate brand look and feel
- Utilize consumer insights to drive impactful planning
- Leverages resources to develop deep consumer and shopper insights to drive marketing and portfolio decisions
- Drive annual business planning and budgeting for pre-roll brands
- Assume full responsibility of budget management for Joilo and Tumble
Ability and willingness to travel to 5+ markets as we launch pre-rolls beyond Arizona
No description provided.
3-5 years of experience in marketing, advertising, and/or data analysis
Bachelor's degree in Marketing or a related field
No information available / year
About Timeless Select LLC
Does the motto “One Team, One Mission'' resonate with you? If so, then you may be a fit for the Timeless Team!
Timeless was founded with the vision of creating a Leading Lifestyle House of Brands around Cannabis products that are efficient, safe & discreet to use. Our focus lies in Community, Culture, and Industry. We work with local businesses, artists, charities, dispensary partners and support the movements that we believe impact our industry and world for the better.
Together, we are Always Timeless.