SummaryCuraleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 130 dispensaries, 25 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
Finance & Business Operations Rotational Associate
The Financial Analyst position is for the candidate who wants to gain meaningful experience across a range of Finance teams while building their foundational skillset. In this role, you will rotate through challenging and diverse roles in complementary areas of finance, accounting, and operations. Our rotations are designed to prepare you as leaders within finance through leadership development training, and through building a comprehensive understanding of Finance & accounting at Curaleaf. This position will also provide personalized executive mentoring and exposure to an extensive network of finance leaders, peers, and cross functional teams to expand your career growth opportunities.
Participants in this role are positioned to become well-round business leaders through on-the-job learning, continuous mentorship and formal trainings provided to supplement your professional development. By growing your finance career at the largest cannabis company in the world, you'll have unparalleled exposure and learning opportunities and the chance to make a lasting impact at Curaleaf.
While each rotation is unique, all roles offer the opportunity to work collaboratively, build business partnerships and develop a diverse set of skills and leadership competencies. As you progress to subsequent rotations, you will acquire new and more complex skills while strengthening your fundamentalbusinessknowledge.
Support a range of accounting projects including:
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Finance Systems
- Audit & Accounting
- Business Operations
- Management reports
- Financial reports.
- SOX controls.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting/finance
- 1-5 years finance/accounting experience
- Excited and passionate about Finance and/or Accounting
- Ability to come up with creative solutions and to think beyond what has already been done
- Understanding of fundamental finance and accounting acumen and industry trendsincluding data modeling, data analytics, forecasting, interpreting financial statements, and reporting.
- Ability to work in teams, collaborate with multiple business partners and build strong, influential relationships.
- Capableof taking initiative and thriving in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Demonstrates a growth mindset and passion for continuous learning and growth.
- Strong belief in our purpose and values.
- A strategic, analytical, and creative thinker who can translate findings into insight and develop tangible action plans for implementation
- Passion to work on a diverse team and ability to communicate effectively (both written and verbal communication)
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to influence multiple levels of management in varying business areas
- Candidates with prior industry experience, or Big 4 experience
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
No information available.