SummaryCuraleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 130 dispensaries, 25 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
The Lead Laboratory Processing Technician will work within the Laboratory Department and report to the Laboratory Processing Supervisor. The Lead Laboratory Processing Technician will assist the Lab Manager by carrying out day-to-day tasks. It is expected that you will learn and be able to perform all tasks within the laboratory area.
- Preparing for production by reviewing production schedule; studying and clarifying specifications; calculating requirements; assembling and weighing plant materials and supplies for extraction.
- Operating highly sophisticated extraction equipment; Processing concentrates and extracts
- Cleaning and maintaining extraction equipment and laboratory facility following current good manufacturing practices (cGMP), and standard operating procedures; complying with legal regulations; monitoring environment.
- Operating, maintaining, adjusting, and repairing laboratory equipment such as extraction vessels, heaters/chillers, ovens, balances, vacuum pumps, and other laboratory equipment.
- Operating extraction equipment to harvest terpene extracts and cannabinoid-containing extracts.
- Operating highly sophisticated purification equipment to convert crude oil into decarboxylated oil.
- Following procedures for extract purification including ethanol addition, winterization, filtration, rotary evaporation, decarboxylation, and distillation.
- Assisting with the development of further purification processes and in-process materials, including processes for new products.
- Maintaining inventory records of supplies, materials, and equipment, and preparing requisitions as needed, maintaining inventory within state-issued cannabis inventory software.
- Storing supplies and equipment, disposing of waste according to state guidelines, and keeping laboratory, storerooms and working areas immaculate.
- Washing and sanitizing laboratory glassware.
- Performing clerical work related to laboratory activities such as word processing, record keeping, and filing.
- Maintaining material safety data sheets for all department chemicals and products.
- Performing related duties as assigned
- Ensure processing operation is fully compliant with state regulations and federal and state law.
- Assure that operation adheres to all business and industry license requirements.
- Maintaining strict inventory records of all plant materials, chemicals and equipment used in the laboratory and documents production by completing forms, reports, logs and batch records
Job Qualification Requirements:
- Associates Degree with 1-2 years of experience in a laboratory or manufacturing setting preferred
- 1-2 years of experience with Supercritical Extraction highly preferred
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must not have been convicted of any felony offenses pursuant to state statutes
- Knowledge of and hands on experience with Supercritical Extraction and Rotary Evaporation desired
- Mechanical inclination with the ability to monitor, maintain and troubleshoot/repair laboratory equipment
- Ability to keep precise, highly detailed, and accurate records of calculations, procedures, and inventory of equipment, chemicals, consumables, and production
- Knowledge of scientific laboratory procedures and techniques as used in a chemistry laboratory
- Knowledge of scientific laboratory equipment and apparatus
- Knowledge of scientific methods of measurements
- Health and safety practices and precautions applicable to a chemistry laboratory
- Proper and safe handling and disposal of harmful chemicals, substances, and hazardous wastes
- Capabilities with computer systems, software, and hardware common to laboratories recordkeeping procedures
- Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time, along with frequent bending
- Close vision (unobstructed vision at 20 inches or less)
- Manual dexterity sufficient to reach/handle items, work with fingers
- Ability to lift to 50 pounds and push up to 100 pounds with assistance
Candidates will be subject to a background check per state cannabis regulations. Candidates should be prepared to adapt to frequent/last minute adjustments to daily schedules, give special attention to detail, documentation and organization.
Curaleaf is an Equal Employment Employer
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
No information available.