SummaryEveryone is welcome here. Each of us is unique, and that's what makes us amazing. We believe in inclusiveness and celebrating each person's individuality, because there's power in bringing people with different points of view and life experiences together. That's why we provide equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
So, bring yourself and your best ideas; when we feel safe and comfortable being ourselves, there's no limit to what we can achieve.
IN A NUTSHELL...
The Delivery Coordinator has oversight of all Delivery functions electronically and physically. Responsible for facilitating the needs of the delivery drivers, including: all aspects of quality control, Delivery Manifests, staging of orders, monitoring the team on road, building of routes and manifests throughout shifts, and the night prior in addition to cash reconciliation and Metrc/Compliance.
This role is with NETA, one of the renowned retail brands under the Parallel umbrella. Parallel is one of the largest multi-state cannabis companies in the world, owning and operating in five markets; Florida (Surterra Wellness), Massachusetts (NETA), Pennsylvania (Goodblend), Nevada (A Joint Venture with Cookies) and Texas (Goodblend). At NETA, we are a passionate group of patient advocates, experienced professionals, industry leaders and philanthropists. We have come together to improve the quality of patients' lives through personalized care and the best in the art and science of medical marijuana. We provide registered patients and recreational customers in Massachusetts with first-rate marijuana therapies at our registered dispensaries in Brookline, Northampton, and Franklin. For more information, visit https://www.netacare.org .
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Work in close coordination with Logistics, Inventory, & Retail Management
- Responsible for support tickets and other communication with Seed to Sale tracking software companies (Metrc & LeafLogix)
- Utilize the delivery management systems to organize, track and adjust deliveries.
- Responsible for inventory, recordkeeping, auditing and quality control of all delivery products and systems
- Ensures that all processes and products are in the proper location for regulatory requirements
- Responsible for performing Daily QC checks
- Develop process improvements to achieve cost effectiveness and time saving
- Coordinates training for all delivery staff
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness in order to improve and promote efficiency
- Reconciling Delivery Cash and Debit transactions daily.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS YOU'LL BRING
- Age 21 or over
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Government-Issued Photo ID
- A Clean driving record with the ability to cover delivery routes when needed
- Proficient computer and technology skills
- Strong time management and coworker relationship skills
- Passionate about the importance of medical marijuana
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills, with strong attention to detail
- Must have open availability and ability to work evenings, weekends, and applicable holidays
- Fulfillment Center or Stocking experience
- OnFleet Experience
- Must be able to remain in a seated position inside the vehicle for extended periods
- Ability to pick up heavy items to load (50 or more lbs.) onto vehicle
- Ability to sit and stand for long periods of times
- Ability to bend in repetitive motion
- Able to move heavy totes, boxes, and other cargo in and out of vehicles and move into buildings
YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL IF YOU...
- Are self-motivated; micro-managing isn't fun for anyone
- Roll your sleeves up and do the work; strategy is important, but so is getting stuff done
- Can work fast and be flexible; our industry is always changing
- Play nice with others; we collaborate with each other a lot
- Think creatively; sometimes, the "traditional" solution isn't the best one
WHAT YOU GET
- Employee discount
- Consistent, reliable benefits; Full medical/vision/dental, 401k with possibility of a company match, access to company-sponsored well-being programs
- Balance and flexibility; paid time off, paid parental leave, flexible work arrangements
- Tuition Reimbursement Programs
- Pet Insurance
- Chance to make a difference; Employee Relief Fund, community volunteerism through our Parallel Cares program
PARALLEL IS UNITED BY OUR VISION, MISSION, & VALUES
Our Vision - why we exist - is to pioneer well-being and improve the quality of life for humanity through the benefits of cannabinoids.
Our Mission - how we will do this - is to build a leading, global well-being company through the best talent, our values, trusted and recognized brands, science and technology-based innovation, and a relentless focus on execution and continuous improvement.
Our Values - Integrity | Collaboration | Alignment | Intentionality | Accountability | Agility
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
401(k) with Company Match
Charitable Gift Matching
Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits
Flexible Time Off / Unlimited Vacation
Paid Parental Leave
Paid Time Off
Relaxed / Casual Dress Code
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Work From Home / Remote