The Brand Ambassadors of TILT are the faces of our brands to consumers and patients in our cannabis operation locations. As the official liaisons of brands that fall under TILT, you will promote and educate consumers (remove consumers for OH/PA) , patients and dispensing agents about cannabis products, manage store relationships within the state, collect customer data, and help sell through product. Brand Ambassadors have a positive, can-do attitude with a professional mindset on approaching consumers and patients within your designated territory. You will educate dispensing agents and retail partners about our wide variety of products and brands, as well as how to complete basic visual merchandising with our retail partners. We expect you to have experience with Microsoft Excel, well-versed in professional communications via email and over the phone as well as proficient in learning new CRM software. This role is an entry-level sales position within a company that wants good people to grow with us and your schedule is flexible. If you love to talk about cannabis, make an impact on consumers and patients, grow with the cannabis industry and a passion to spread knowledge, this role is for you!
• Call on sales accounts/contacts in person, email, and over the phone
• Schedule and execute in-store and community appointments and activations
• Take care of marketing materials, promotional items and branded items while distributing and using items in-market
• Share multimedia files and other digital marketing materials directly with buyers through regular email communication
• Work hand-in-hand with your state Wholesale Team to achieve KPIs set in advance
• Generate sales and manage sell-through in-store data on CRM
• Collect store audits and activation data
• Audit our existing customers including pricing and visual merchandising
• Seek opportunities for new accounts
• Educate customers and store employees on products, services, features, pricing, and upcoming events
• Activate surveys and provide an accurate log of store visits, activations and visual merchandising goals that are set in advance
• Build and maintain consumer and buyer relationships through pop-up activations and in-person visits
- Functional Acumen - Consistently shows comprehensive knowledge, skills, and abilities in the functional area(s) for which they are responsible, and understands the fit with overall business goals
- Emotional Intelligence - Consistently executes the four (4) principles of EQ (i.e., self-awareness, social awareness, self-management, relationship management)
- Intellectual Agility: Consistently evaluates challenges and opportunities from a variety of angles, taking in multiple inputs, and arrives at reasonable business decisions
- Collaborate - Consistently maintains effective teaming relationships with internal parties, and as applicable, external parties
- Dependable - Can be consistently trusted to execute their job responsibilities on-time and within scope, and meets or exceeds targeted business results
- Upholds Company Values - Consistently role-models and supports execution of the Company core values
• Dependable transportation, valid Driver's license, clean MVR - no exceptions
• 2 years' experience within the cannabis industry OR traveling sales management
• 2 years' experience in data management
• 2 years' experience working in dynamic, fast-paced environments
• Self-motivated, self-sufficient and independent
• 21+ years old with at least a High School diploma or GED
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office and computer/iPad/smartphone literacy
• Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
• Ability to collaborate across multiple departments and disciplines
• CRM Experience
• Active listener and problem solver
• Passionate about cannabis industry and cannabis-based products
• Ability to work on weekends and holidays (schedules are set in advance)
• Every job applicant must pass a comprehensive background check, including the mandates of the Massachusetts Cannabis Control Commission. A job offer issued before the completion of a background check shall be contingent upon a positive result. A negative background check result may lead to the withdrawal of the job offer.
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
- Able to sit, stand or walk for long periods of time.
- Able to periodically bend, reach, and squat.
- Able to physically lift at least 50 lbs.
- Able to arrange small to medium-sized retail displays.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to do this job. The above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required.
TILT is an Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to DEI. All qualified job applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We are committed to fostering diversity and leveraging the value of diversity with equity and inclusion.
For Company information, visit: www.tiltholdings.com
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits
Free Snacks / Drinks
Gender Neutral Facilities
Lunch & Learns
Paid Time Off
Relaxed / Casual Dress Code
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Work From Home / Remote