SummaryCuraleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 130 dispensaries, 25 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
The IT Business Analyst will oversee technical projects in alignment with organizational goals. This person will be required to work cross functionally with the Wholesale and Human Resource departments to support the implementations and ongoing support of information systems. This person will be resourceful, highly organized, an excellent communicator and excited to collaborate to solve problems.
- Perform due diligence against project, software procurement and/or feature requests from stakeholders
- Creating User Stories for Features to be developed
- Perform business-oriented and technical discovery and requirement gathering to support the development for Marketing/E-Commerce
- Perform vendor selection for solutions as required, including vendor market analysis, writing the RFI or RFP and managing the RFP process, vendor scoring and selection.
- Perform data QA role during project design and implementation phases
- Train end users on standard system usage based on Curaleaf business processes
- Develop Test Strategy, Test Plans and Test Cases
- Perform software testing procedures to ensure smooth system implementations
- (regression, end to end, integration, performance)
- Coordinate and track UAT testing with users of information systems at all levels of the enterprise
- Collaborate with the cross-functional teams to identify areas of enterprise risk and create mitigation strategies
- Learn existing Information systems and relevant business processes (E-Comm, Web Platform, Point of Sale)
- Proactively work with stakeholders and end users at all levels of the organization to continuously track process performance, incidents, and sustained improvement to effectively manage change and drive towards overall enterprise standardization
- Support IT team in demonstrating functionality of Information Systems to all levels of business
- Support PMO in performing due diligence on project plans to assist in defining project design, tasks and effort associated, project dependencies, as well as risks and their potential impacts to timelines
- Traveling to operations and working remotely to perform comprehensive project requirement gathering, process monitoring and review of ongoing system and IT product performance
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors degree or above in Business Administration, Computer Science, Data Science or a related field
- 3-5 years occupational experience as business analyst and/or similar role
- Experience working with ERP systems AND one or more of the following is ideal
- Web Platforms
- Point of Sale Systems
- E-Commerce Platforms
- Business & Technical process flow diagramming
- Requirement gathering and documentation from Business Subject Matter Experts and Technical Leads
- Analyzing new solutions and software as related to business need
- Analyzing business data and/or information systems to perform gap analyses
- Data migration, QA, Software testing and UAT
- Strong communicator - excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent documentation, presentation, and time management skills
- Owning / managing multiple work streams and/or projects
- Flexible Time Requirements - As we are active within multiple time zones, work time requirements may shift per the needs of the organization and travel may be required
- Experience working within an Agile framework
- Experience using Azure Dev Ops
- Experience in the Cannabis industry or another highly regulated industry is a plus
- Subject to background check per state cannabis requirements
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
No information available.