SummaryEveryone is welcome here. Each of us is unique, and that's what makes us amazing. We believe in inclusiveness and celebrating each person's individuality, because there's power in bringing people with different points of view and life experiences together. That's why we provide equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
So, bring yourself and your best ideas; when we feel safe and comfortable being ourselves, there's no limit to what we can achieve.
IN A NUTSHELL...
This role ensures quality & accuracy in the pack room in addition to following all SOPs for the job role. This individual will help the management team hold staff accountable to their day-to-day responsibilities and inform the management team of any coaching opportunities that may arise.
This role is with NETA, one of the renowned retail brands under the Parallel umbrella. Parallel is one of the largest multi-state cannabis companies in the world, owning and operating in five markets; Florida (Surterra Wellness), Massachusetts (NETA), Pennsylvania (Goodblend), Nevada (A Joint Venture with Cookies) and Texas (Goodblend). At NETA, we are a passionate group of patient advocates, experienced professionals, industry leaders and philanthropists. We have come together to improve the quality of patients' lives through personalized care and the best in the art and science of medical marijuana. We provide registered patients and recreational customers in Massachusetts with first-rate marijuana therapies at our registered dispensaries in Brookline, Northampton, and Franklin. For more information, visit https://www.netacare.org .
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Ensuring accuracy in the pack areas
- Holding staff accountable to SOPs & coaching when appropriate
- Communicate information to dispensary operation teams regarding the status of our pack room that is pertinent to daily dispensary operations
- Performs and leads opening and closing tasks, and monitors guide tasks
- Ensure all Quality Control and Compliance standards set by the State are met
- Training and development of guides on current and new systems
- Assist leading the nightly counts
- Communication with customers via Dutchie
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS YOU'LL BRING
- Age 21 or over
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Government-Issued Photo ID
- 2+ years of Quality Assurance or Quality Control experience
- Prior experience working with quality control in a manufacturing setting (preferably federally regulated consumer packaged goods)
- Must understand discretion and be able to handle confidential and proprietary information appropriately
- Experience with problem solving and corrective action reporting
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing, and challenging environment
- Prior experience with Leaf Logix, METRC, and Dutchie
- Demonstrated ability to address and troubleshoot packing discrepancies
- Ability to stand for up to 8 hours per day.
- Ability to operate computers and other pack room while sitting and standing.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. unassisted, and 10 to 30 lbs. throughout the day.
- Ability to walk up and down multiple flights of stairs, often carrying bags and boxes weighing up to 50 lb.
YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL IF YOU...
- Are self-motivated; micro-managing isn't fun for anyone
- Roll your sleeves up and do the work; strategy is important, but so is getting stuff done
- Can work fast and be flexible; our industry is always changing
- Play nice with others; we collaborate with each other a lot
- Think creatively; sometimes, the "traditional" solution isn't the best one
WHAT YOU GET
- Employee discount
- Consistent, reliable benefits; Full medical/vision/dental, 401k with possibility of a company match, access to company-sponsored well-being programs
- Balance and flexibility; paid time off, paid parental leave, flexible work arrangements
- Tuition Reimbursement Programs
- Pet Insurance
- Chance to make a difference; Employee Relief Fund, community volunteerism through our Parallel Cares program
PARALLEL IS UNITED BY OUR VISION, MISSION, & VALUES
Our Vision - why we exist - is to pioneer well-being and improve the quality of life for humanity through the benefits of cannabinoids.
Our Mission - how we will do this - is to build a leading, global well-being company through the best talent, our values, trusted and recognized brands, science and technology-based innovation, and a relentless focus on execution and continuous improvement.
Our Values - Integrity | Collaboration | Alignment | Intentionality | Accountability | Agility
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
401(k) with Company Match
Charitable Gift Matching
Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits
Flexible Time Off / Unlimited Vacation
Paid Parental Leave
Paid Time Off
Relaxed / Casual Dress Code
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Work From Home / Remote