At Bountiful Farms, our quality standards for the product and our compassion for our consumers is unparalleled. We have a passion for what we do, and we are driven to develop a product line that is not only the purest in the industry but something we are personally proud to make available to our patients. The investment in our people and infrastructure has allowed us to grow product made with care and devotion for our patients and caregivers.
Our promise is to deliver the best of ourselves into our product(s) and to always keep our patient’s health and well-being first and foremost. We are devoted to making diverse, high-quality cannabis products available to all eligible patients and caregivers.
Our cannabis coaches are the front line information specialists to our patients. We have high expectations of our coaches to provide the highest-level patient experience delivered with care and respect. Education consultation is critical for our patients to make the most informed decision whether they are experienced cannabis consumers or new to the experience. The responsibilities for this position are:
· Greet patients and caregivers with a positive and welcoming attitude
· Intimately understand the Bountiful Farms line of products to help our customers make the most informed decision
· Understand the patient’s needs to assist them in choosing the delivery method mechanism that best fits their needs
· Advise patients as to the compliance and regulatory requirements in dispensing and consuming cannabis products
· Provide a personal experience that is caring and nonjudgmental
· Be able to provide the basic understanding as to the lifecycle of growing, processing, and consuming cannabis safely to the patient
· Coaches must be able to accommodate flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays
· Desire to present Bountiful Farms with a high level of professionalism
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $20.00 per hour
Paid time off
Day shift Holidays Monday to Friday Night shift Weekends
COVID-19 considerations: All customers and staff required to wear masks, curbside pick-up and frequent surface sanitization
Ability to commute/relocate:
Natick, MA 01760 (Preferred)
Fluent English (Required)
Day Shift (Required) Night Shift (Required) Work Location:
-Dedication and passion for patient care
-Intermediate computer and cash transaction skills
-Proven experience delivering superior customer service; prior customer service experience in cannabis is a plus
-Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to resolve issues in a professional manner
-Ability to walk, stand, or move freely on the dispensary floor for long periods of time
-Must be 21 years of age or older
-High School Education+
About Bountiful Farms
Devoted to better
At Bountiful Farms, we are dedicated to going above and beyond. We leave no path unexplored to ensure we are only sharing the most exceptional cannabis experience to bring you better days. Always.
HOW WE ARE CULTIVATING BETTER DAYS
We founded this company with a plan to build an enduring legacy, deeply rooted in principled decision making. Core to our success is a commitment to improve the lives of our patients, partners, employees and the community. Every choice we make is intended to instill trust where others leave questions.