Time CommitmentFULL TIME
Wynk is a new cannabis seltzer that is quickly growing in sales and popularity across the U.S. We are looking for a Brand Ambassador to join the Wynk team. Wynk Brand Ambassadors play an integral role in the success of the brand. They are our on-the-ground marketing, sales and events team. The goal is to support and promote the brand so that customers can easily buy and enjoy Wynk. As a Brand Ambassador, you can expect to work hard in an independent setting and be held accountable for achieving your goals. Successful team members in this role will develop the skills, knowledge and experience necessary to become a Sales Representative. This is a great way to start your career in cannabis. Compensation $25 per hour $.58 per mile reimbursement on travel
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
DatesNo information available.
- Taking direction from the Field Manager to execute retail & special event samplings.
- Ensure Wynk is supported by point-of-sale materials and advertised on the dispensary menu (both in-store and online.)
- Host events/tastings at dispensaries to introduce the brand to customers
- Help dispensaries execute Wynk sales promotions
- Host Budtender Appreciation events to encourage Budtenders to try Wynk, educate them on the brand, and promote Budtender Incentive programs.
- Must reside in state where position is listed
- Must be willing to travel; most travel is local, however there are instances where the commute could be 1 to 1.5 hours on an occasional basis.
- Flexibility to work Weekends
No description provided.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Valid and clean driver's license with active auto insurance
- Ability and willingness to work independently
No description provided.
$25.00 - $25.00 / week
Casey Parzych, Shawn Sheehan and Angus Rittenburg aren’t just dudes with cool names. They are the brain trust behind Wynk. They’ve been engineers and entrepreneurs and lots of things in between.
But what they’ve always dreamed of is crafting a delicious drink that actually helps people unwind, without impacting how they feel the next day. Because we can all agree that hangovers really suck. So they took that dream, mixed it with plenty of quarantine thinking time, and Wynk was born!
We make Wynk on-site in states where it’s legal using the equipment that lives on the back of our Wynk Wagon℠ 18-wheeler. So while other beverages make their drink in a single location and ship to market, we actually flipped the script and bring the factory to the market. Crazy, huh? But you gotta do crazy things when you’re chasing a dream this delicious.