Windship Trading Inc., part of Humble & Fume Inc., is a leading smoke/vape accessory distributor, and the most trusted partner and brand representative in the industry. With a strong North American footprint, and an unrivaled catalogue of brands and products, we continue to be a selling organization that reflects the needs of cannabis retailers.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and professional Sales Support Associate to join the Team. Position: Regular, Full time in the Sales Department Schedule: Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:30 pm Location: Work-from-Home (you will be provided all equipment required to perform work) Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 per hour Why choose Windship Trading? We are a leading smoke/vape accessory distributor, with the vision to become the global leader in the distribution of cannabis related products. We have an entrepreneurial minded attitude, that welcomes and supports individual ideas and strategies. We provide investment and support into employees, and the room to learn, grown and develop their expertise. We offer career advancement. We offer competitive pay plan and life/health/dental insurance plan. We offer paid days off.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
DatesNo information available.
- Act as the first point of contact for customer-related inquiries and questions
- Support the sales team by providing first-line communication to customers
- Provide a sales and service experience for inbound or outbound calls and communications that best represents the organization's objectives and standards
- Work cooperatively with sales team to deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Resolve customer concerns and issues via telephone or electronic communication
- Provide administrative support the sales team, including performing tasks in the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system, ie. sales invoice updates, return management updates, sales order and shipping tracking
- Communicate with customers regarding product shipment updates, bulling inquiries, wholesale applications, inventory requests
- Ensure accuracy of all sales/purchase orders
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customer in a timely manner
- Respond to electronic messages either electronically or telephonically from sales agency customers related to order issues, including product damages and/or discrepancies, general concerns
No description provided.
Here is more about us… Our belief. Pairing individual cannabis accessories with cannabis consumers is at the heart of contemporary cannabis enjoyment.
Our Journey. Our mission is to be at the forefront of the cannabis business culture by enabling cannabis retailers with a leading portfolio of accessory brands, solutions and services. We strive to be the first choice for customers through superior customer handling, best-in-class business solutions, category insights, leading brands, and more than two (2) decades of industry experience.
Our Passion. We champion the new cannabis culture of informed, responsible adult enjoyment through:
- delivering leading brands of cannabis accessories
- creating insight driven business solutions that grow our customer’s business
- providing superior service to our customers
Our Team. We challenge the expected and see change as opportunity. We take pride in delivering great results and quality on everything we do. We build valuable relationships and enjoy our work. We believe in hard work and rolling up our sleeves to do what it takes to get things done.
Humble & Fume Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people. Should you require accommodation or support in any aspect of the recruitment and selection process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Successful candidates will bring…
- strong background in front-line customer handling
- passion for customer service excellence
- at least two (2) years of telephone communications experience, or call-center exposure
- experience responding to customer inquiries via eMail
- experience with Microsoft 365 office/outlook suite and oracle NetSuite software is an asset
- ability to read and interpret written purchase orders
- a passion for excellence in execution
- a desire to work in a high energy, fast-paced environment
- a strong motivation to work in the emerging cannabis industry
- a proven commitment to quality of work
- an ability to self-motivate and be team-centric
- ability to prioritize and manage workload across multiple simultaneous tasks, in a fast-paced work - environment, while ensuring delivery of high-quality work and meeting timelines
- High School Diploma, or equivalent
No information available
About Windship Trading (Humble & Fume Inc.)
Established in central Texas in 2010, and with humble beginnings, Windship Trading has become one of the leading international distributors and wholesale operations for the smoke shop and cannabis industries. Since inception, Windship Trading has become recognized and known for its exemplary service to thousands of smoke shop retailers, sub-distributors, eCommerce retail companies, and, most recently, legal cannabis dispensaries – and, we continue to grow in strength, industry presence and reputation, as well employee count.
Starting out as a simple retail operation housed in a residential garage, the Company and operation have grown in size, scope and success. After partnering with B.O.B. Headquarters Inc. in Canada, under the parent company Humble & Fume Inc. in 2017, we have rapidly expanded beyond our headquarters in San Marcos, Texas and reach across North America to form a distribution powerhouse and wholesale network, with active operations across the United State.
As we continue to grow as the Employer- and Company-of-Choice, we welcome talent, passion and ingenuity, and look forward to sharing our mission with others.
Your journey starts here…