SummaryREGIONAL COMPLIANCE/AUDIT MANAGER:
Want to make a meaningful difference in peoples' lives while earning a competitive salary? At Jushi Holdings Inc. ") ( CSE: JUSH ) ( OTCQX: JUSHF ), we are shaping the future of the cannabis industry, the fastest growing jobs sector in the U.S. We are seeking a Regional Compliance/Audit Manager whose function will be to protect both the community in which we operate, company assets and reputation by ensuring compliance with internal control procedures, and all regulations. Tasks will include managing regional departmental output, internal audits, reporting compliance operating procedures, local law and regulation analysis and facility license renewals/maintenance. Traveling to do comprehensive audits will be a critical function of this position. Traveling auditors prepare reports and look for evidence of items such as poor controls, fraud, and non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies across all aspects of a vertically integrated cannabis company (cultivation/manufacturing/dispensaries).
Founded in 2018 and headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, Jushi is a vertically integrated, multi-state cannabis company that develops and operates high-end retail locations, premium brands, state-of-the-art cultivation, processing, manufacturing facilities, along with a cutting-edge online platform that is setting a new standard for a sophisticated, data-driven, modern cannabis experience.
Since its founding in 2018, Jushi has grown from just a handful of people with an idea to more than 1200 employees strong. The Company has scaled its operations in seven states, including Pennsylvania, Virginia, Massachusetts, Illinois, California, Nevada, and Ohio, and has been named one of the top five cannabis companies to work for by Cannabis Business Times .
The Company operates more than two dozen retail locations across the country under the retail brand, BEYOND / HELLO™ as well as under the recently acquired brand, Nature's Remedy. The Company provides an unparalleled in-store experience, coupled with online reservations and in-store express pickup.
Each day, Jushi team members continue to grow, cultivate, process and manufacture a comprehensive suite of cannabis brands under the names: The Bank , The Lab , Tasteology , Nira + Medicinals and Seche , which are addressing a wide variety of consumer and patient needs across multiple states.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Ensure compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation
- Conduct periodic internal reviews or audits to ensure that compliance procedures are followed
- Verify inventory by comparing items to documentation
- Prepare, collect, analyze, and communicate audit findings by preparing a final report; discuss findings with auditees
- Maintain business records of all Jushi production and dispensary operations
- Ensure all aspects of production (cultivation, post-harvest processing extraction and infused production and distribution) as well as dispensary functions are performed in accordance with applicable state and local regulations
- Review, report and submit required business documents to governing licensing authorities at state and local levels as needed
- Ensure packaging and labeling compliance on all internal and partner brand products
- Oversee error tracking, auditing, and reporting and matters of inventory at cultivation/manufacturing facility and dispensaries of Beyond/Hello facility
- Work with OSHA/EHS Director/Associate to ensure OSHA compliance
- Policy research, analysis of data, and conduct field investigations as needed
- Development of training materials
- Implement verification procedures for all incoming/outgoing transfers to ensure accuracy and compliance both digitally and physically
- Identify and correct any compliance issues within cultivation/manufacturing facility (improper labeling, inventory discrepancies, etc.)
- Perform inventory audits between state seed - to - sale system and POS System on a regular basis
- Investigate discrepancies
- Document errors
- Communicate with Key Stakeholders to resolve any discrepancies
- Maintain and perform audits on digital patient files ensuring all necessary documents are present and properly executed
- Tracking patient registration and expiration ensuring compliance and providing trends
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor's degree (with preferred post graduate education/certification)
- Minimum 2 years' experience in consumer products, manufacturing, environmental science, accounting, or a highly regulated industry (preferably cannabis)
- Ability to get badged by Cannabis oversight regulators
- Ability to maintain a Driver's license and be insurable under the company policy
- Strong organizational skills
- Familiar with State Cannabis rules and regulations
- Familiarity and expertise with Seed to Sale Software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Research and analytical skills
- Ability to work a flexible and demanding schedule as needed
- Ability to travel is critical for this position ; T ravel 60-80%
- Ability to follow directions and work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to provide assistance to internal or external auditors and customers in compliance reviews
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER OUR EMPLOYEES AT JUSHI:
We offer benefit packages that may include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short, and Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and 401(k).
BONUS DUTIES YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND:
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice
Jushi is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
401(k) with Company Match
Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits
Paid Time Off
Relaxed / Casual Dress Code
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability