Want to make a meaningful difference in peoples' lives while earning a competitive salary? At Jushi Holdings Inc. ") ( CSE: JUSH ) ( OTCQX: JUSHF ), we are shaping the future of the cannabis industry, the fastest growing jobs sector in the U.S. The Lease Admin will be responsible for all aspects of the management of Jushi's real estate portfolio.
Founded in 2018 and headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, Jushi is a vertically integrated, multi-state cannabis company that develops and operates high-end retail locations, premium brands, state-of-the-art cultivation, processing, manufacturing facilities, along with a cutting-edge online platform that is setting a new standard for a sophisticated, data-driven, modern cannabis experience.
Since its founding in 2018, Jushi has grown from just a handful of people with an idea to more than 1500 employees strong. The Company has scaled its operations in seven states, including Pennsylvania, Virginia, Massachusetts, Illinois, California, Nevada, and Ohio, and has been named one of the top five cannabis companies to work for by Cannabis Business Times .
The Company operates more than two dozen retail locations across the country under the retail brand, BEYOND / HELLO™ as well as under the recently acquired brand, Nature's Remedy. The Company provides an unparalleled in-store experience, coupled with online reservations and in-store express pickup.
Each day, Jushi team members continue to grow, cultivate, process and manufacture a comprehensive suite of cannabis brands under the names: The Bank , The Lab , Tasteology , Nira + Medicinals and Seche , which are addressing a wide variety of consumer and patient needs across multiple states.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Inspecting each retail location at least once per year and preparing formal reports.
- Addressing, and documenting, all emergencies in a prompt and professional manner.
- Answering emergency/urgent or alarm system calls or messages at any time, including calls or messages received "after-hours" and on weekends.
- Managing, administering, and enforcing the terms and conditions of all leases for (and on) each Landlord.
- Enforcing the rules and regulations, as may be established on each leased property.
- Obtaining competing proposals or bids for repair, maintenance, and replacement work, which need to be approved (in advance and in writing), even during an emergency or under urgent circumstances.
- In conjunction with The Construction Team, managing and administering any alterations, remodeling work, or improvements to be completed by the Company.
- Assessing whether Jushi has paid the monthly rental, CAM, and other charges and, if not, contacting Jushi Accounts Payable to rectify any outstanding/delinquent amounts.
- Responding to any Landlord inquiries relating to billings, including CAM reconciliations.
- Responding to all other Landlord inquiries relating to property management-related matters, including lease-related matters.
- Coding invoices
- Inputting new leases and related contracts into Jushi's lease management software platform
- Compiling demographic, traffic, and other analytical data for Management Presentations
- Compiling and analyzing Lease and Sale Market Comparables
- Working with the accounting, administrative, leasing, and legal personnel, risk management and the other on a daily basis.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience required at a commercial real estate company or retailer
- Proficient w/ MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Strong interpersonal and communication (verbal and writing) skills
- Ability to work well with others
- Must be proactive with attention to detail, prioritize easily and quickly, and be able to work independently
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER OUR EMPLOYEES AT JUSHI:
We offer benefit packages that may include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short, and Long-Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and 401(k).
BONUS DUTIES YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND:
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Jushi is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
401(k) with Company Match
Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits
Paid Time Off
Relaxed / Casual Dress Code
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability