We are looking for a Field Marketing Manager to join our team. We’re seeking an enthusiastic, strategically-minded individual interested in driving top-line growth of a beverage brand that offers consumers a buzz without the hangover.
- Dental, Vision, and Health Insurance
- 2 Weeks Vacation
- Pay will range from $50,000 - $80,000 depending on market.
Responsibilities - Overall
- Conduct strategic planning of consumer and trade activity to optimize reach for Wynk THC & Seltzer and future brands.
- Research and analyze opportunities in designated territory area(s). Identify best opportunities and use discretionary authority and analysis to propose and schedule activities including sampling, retail account service, and special events.
- Provide all rationale and strategy to ensure effective communication.
- Manage and guide Brand Ambassadors to develop opportunities and working relationships with assigned accounts for activations, events and consumer and trade engagement activity on the retail and community levels.
- Collaborate with local sales team and retail partners to drive sales and facilitate in-market account planning and activation.
- Build and Manage Retail Education programs regarding Wynk THC Seltzer, and future company products.
- Work closely with Brand Ambassadors to achieve sampling program objectives related to awareness, liquid to lips, and reach.
- Achieve all program goals and metrics as outlined. Leverage available channels to drive market goals.
- Identify areas of opportunity, provide constructive feedback and make recommendations for improvement and growth.
- Complete regular market visits within the assigned territory.
- Active participation in weekly sales and marketing meetings via recaps of work already completed and presentation of future plans/programming.
Retail Account Management/Engagement
- Support sales team with budtender and retail account trainings, special events and vendor days (samplings).
- Conduct account surveys via online menus and in-person store visits.
- Act as the local point person for all retail POS needs and social media activity within the given market.
- Manage POS inventory and maintenance, ensure product is on-site, attend events and service accounts.
- Provide on-site management, oversight and support of employees during all types of consumer engagement activity including audits, training, and coaching.
- Conduct consumer engagement activities as required.
- Manage the activation of scheduled special events, industry events, vendor days, and other off-site events; assist with the setup and breakdown of event materials and production elements when needed.
Development & Program Tracking
- Educate trade, brand, and distributor/retail partners on features and benefits of all Wynk brands.
- Understand state laws and activate national brand programming accordingly.
- Lead recruiting efforts, including interviewing and hiring for all local field activation employees.
- Manage, train, supervise, and provide ongoing training to a team of seasonal/part-time employees.
- Manage, track and submit required documentation on samplings as requested in a timely manner.
- Make recommendations for next steps associated with sampling program within territory.
- Produce and analyze weekly and monthly reports to effectively schedule upcoming consumer engagement activity, activations and events.
- Ensure all territory deliverables/assignments are completed on time and accurately. Track POS inventory, payroll, time tracking and other assignments. Effective time management and attention to detail is required.
- Capture and record information for daily, weekly and monthly calls and meetings including asset reconciliation, consumer insights, data capturing, photos of event activities, receipts, payroll, inventories and other required paperwork.
- Ensure all business-related expenses are reported on time and accurately, including submittal of invoices and receipts, monthly expense reports and purchase order requests.
- Possess basic mathematics skills to manage budgets and balance assigned assets and inventories.
No description provided.
- Must pass a state-run background check
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
- Must possess valid driver’s license
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Must be approved by state badging agency to work in cannabis industry
- Must have a reliable form of transportation to transport brand assets, conduct small events, and service retail accounts
- Must have strong knowledge of local market
- Must be available nights, weekends and during regular business hours for in-market administrative tasks, meetings, field audits, consumer engagement activity, events and training.
- 2+ years’ experience in a related field marketing role with experience overseeing Brand Ambassadors or Field Marketing Representatives.
- 1+ years of B2B sales experience
- A thorough understanding of consumer and retail marketing brand strategies.
- Knowledge of local on- and off-premise cannabis market, including local laws and statutes preferred.
- Negotiation skills and cold-calling experience, specifically as it relates to special events.
- Strong budget management skills with previous budget management and oversight experience.
- Ability to gain and maintain an in-depth understanding of target consumer and local market trends
- Ability to interact with a diverse consumer audience, clients and agency personnel.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Compliance with all standard safety requirements and guidelines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.).
- Proficient in Google Suite.
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal.
- Highly motivated, self-directed, innovative and able to work independently or among teams with keen judgement, common sense, and resourcefulness.
- Adapts and thrives in a demanding, start-up, fast-paced environment.
- Possesses a high level of critical thinking.
- Operates with a high level of professionalism and integrity, including dealing with confidential information.
- Strong organization planning & project management skills
College degree preferred or equivalent in relevant work experience.
Casey Parzych, Shawn Sheehan and Angus Rittenburg aren’t just dudes with cool names. They are the brain trust behind Wynk. They’ve been engineers and entrepreneurs and lots of things in between.
But what they’ve always dreamed of is crafting a delicious drink that actually helps people unwind, without impacting how they feel the next day. Because we can all agree that hangovers really suck. So they took that dream, mixed it with plenty of quarantine thinking time, and Wynk was born!
We make Wynk on-site in states where it’s legal using the equipment that lives on the back of our Wynk Wagon℠ 18-wheeler. So while other beverages make their drink in a single location and ship to market, we actually flipped the script and bring the factory to the market. Crazy, huh? But you gotta do crazy things when you’re chasing a dream this delicious.