At Holistic Industries we are building a great place to work, shop and invest in cannabis. Our mission is to provide patients with the highest quality, safest cannabis medicine possible. As our name suggests, we care for the whole person. Scaling from a seed of inspiration in 2011, Holistic Industries is now one of the largest and fastest growing private MSOs (Multi-State Operators) in the country. We're able to deliver consistent value to employees, patients, and investors because of the values that drive our work - how we do business and why. We have one of the most seasoned teams in the industry, a budding "Greenhouse of Brands" and a meaningful model of doing well by doing good. Our company develops and offers a wide range of proprietary strains that increase desired cannabinoids such as CBD. These high CBD strains have become our foundation for growing, packaging, and selling the best cannabis in our markets. We are committed to harvesting and crafting industry-leading strains, consumer brands, and medical-grade products based on the most progressive science in the space. Holistic Industries has a unique model and approach that enables it to win licenses, scale operations and introduce national brands successfully in highly regulated markets. The company has proven to be responsible stewards of capital since its inception by sourcing licenses on merit rather than simply acquiring them on the open market. A "GREENHOUSE OF BRANDS" beginning with our flagship retail and wholesale brand, Liberty Cannabis, we continue to prove our ability to launch new brands from scratch and attract noteworthy partners.
We are deeply and actively committed to the communities we serve; our efforts under Liberty Cannabis Cares are focused on four pillars: Social Equity, Diversity, Community, and Cannabis Literacy.
Our team includes the nation's most knowledgeable experts in cultivation and medical dispensing, along with professionals who are top of their fields in medical professions, security, agriculture, real estate, and the legal distribution of other highly controlled substances. We are a team of best-in-class executives and staff from within and outside the industry who share a passion for advancing cannabis products and retail experience at scale.
Our well-established company is growing rapidly and adding to our team of professionals and specialists. Our employees receive PTO, paid Sick Leave, medical, dental, vision and other leave benefits as part of our highly competitive compensation package. Join us as we build a great place to work, shop, and invest.
Holistic Industries is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
About the Job:
The Fulfillment Associate will support the accurate delivery of products labeled in accordance with regulations and standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Review sales orders with Fulfillment Manager on a daily and weekly basis
- Accurately and efficiently pulls physical product from vault space to build orders for delivery
- Ensures accurate and complete product labels are printed and affixed before product goes out for delivery
- Provides logistical support to multiple cannabis warehouse Grow + Production functions.
- Responsible for performing production duties and providing information, assistance, and troubleshooting to multiple managers in the facility
- Assist with internal inquiries from Retail and Sales
- Assists Fulfillment Supervisor and Manager with creating manifests with a focus on quality control to ensure the internal manifest created matches the external sales order received
- Expected to understand aspects of production; adhere to strict safety, quality, and production standards
- Comprehensive understanding and adherence to state regulations and company policies and standard operating procedures
- Accurately fills orders as noted in the Inventory Control system
- Maintains presentable, safe, and sanitary working conditions
- Promotes a positive, customer-service oriented work environment in line with established policies and procedures
- Responsible for using the seed-to-sale and internal inventory tracking/control system
- Physical Requirements of the Job: VERY LABOR INTENSIVE. Lifting, standing, walking, sitting, computer work, (lots of numbers), step ladder/small 4 ft ladder, packages can be up to 50 pounds and on shelving at or above eye level, work during non-standard hours, perform repetitive hand motions (barcoding/stickering/typing).
- Due to state regulations, qualified candidates for this position must be able to pass a background check - certain criminal convictions may disqualify candidates based on state marijuana licensing regulations.
- Holistic Industries hires at least 18 years of age and up.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Inventory control: 1 year
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Inventory Control Systems
- Database systems
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of marijuana strains, edibles, extracts and other current products on the market
- Excellent Communication
- Attention to Detail
- Precise Math Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Multi-task Oriented
- Stress Management/Composure
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits
Paid Time Off
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Work From Home / Remote