At Holistic Industries we are building a great place to work, shop and invest in cannabis. Our mission is to provide patients with the highest quality, safest cannabis medicine possible. As our name suggests, we care for the whole person. Scaling from a seed of inspiration in 2011, Holistic Industries is now one of the largest and fastest growing private MSOs (Multi-State Operators) in the country. We're able to deliver consistent value to employees, patients, and investors because of the values that drive our work - how we do business and why. We have one of the most seasoned teams in the industry, a budding "Greenhouse of Brands" and a meaningful model of doing well by doing good. Our company develops and offers a wide range of proprietary strains that increase desired cannabinoids such as CBD. These high CBD strains have become our foundation for growing, packaging, and selling the best cannabis in our markets. We are committed to harvesting and crafting industry-leading strains, consumer brands, and medical-grade products based on the most progressive science in the space. Holistic Industries has a unique model and approach that enables it to win licenses, scale operations and introduce national brands successfully in highly regulated markets. The company has proven to be responsible stewards of capital since its inception by sourcing licenses on merit rather than simply acquiring them on the open market. A "GREENHOUSE OF BRANDS" beginning with our flagship retail and wholesale brand, Liberty Cannabis, we continue to prove our ability to launch new brands from scratch and attract noteworthy partners.
We are deeply and actively committed to the communities we serve; our efforts under Liberty Cannabis Cares are focused on four pillars: Social Equity, Diversity, Community, and Cannabis Literacy.
Our team includes the nation's most knowledgeable experts in cultivation and medical dispensing, along with professionals who are top of their fields in medical professions, security, agriculture, real estate, and the legal distribution of other highly controlled substances. We are a team of best-in-class executives and staff from within and outside the industry who share a passion for advancing cannabis products and retail experience at scale.
Our well-established company is growing rapidly and adding to our team of professionals and specialists. Our employees receive PTO, paid Sick Leave, medical, dental, vision and other leave benefits as part of our highly competitive compensation package. Join us as we build a great place to work, shop, and invest.
Holistic Industries is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
About the Job:
The Liberty Lead is responsible for expert-level proficiency in the products and sales process as well as maintaining functionality, efficiency and fluidity throughout the store and among all levels of staff, vendors and patients or customers.
- Perform all required duties of a Wellness Guide.
- Ensure employees' daily work tasks are completed in a timely manner and consistent with standard operating procedures.
- Inform next level manager(s) about subordinate employees' performance.
- Serve as Manager on Duty (MOD) as necessary in the absence of the General Manager and Assistant General Manager, including performing all opening and closing duties when scheduled.
- Assist with onboarding process for new hires and employee training.
- Maintain comprehensive understanding of all products.
- Maintain comprehensive understanding of all applicable state regulations and company policies and standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Ensure employees' strict adherence to patient confidentiality guidelines.
- Ensure all customers receive world-class customer service.
- Oversee employees' performance on the sales floor and deliver real-time feedback and coaching
- Respond to escalated customer requests and conflicts.
- Partner with Visual Merchandising Manager or other Marketing team members to assist with overseeing visual merchandising and signage in the store.
- Maintain and update training resources, and inform employees on new product drops, re-stocks, contests, and promotions.
- Use current compliance/training systems and guides to ensure employee training is completed timely.
- Collaborate with Training team on store-specific training needs, and assist with scheduling and facilitating vendor trainings and pop-ups.
- Receive delivered merchandise, reconcile to manifest, record in tracking system, and secure merchandise, all in accordance with company SOPs
- Create and update product masters.
- Manifest product as needed.
- Accurately and with all required labels prepare, process, and document orders as noted in the point of sale system.
- Conduct daily, weekly, and monthly inventory counts.
- Accurately update daily inventory logs and timely submit/file all required reports as required by company SOPs.
- Review weekly reporting with GM/AGM/MOD to ensure aging or expiring inventory is properly managed.
- Review sales floor to ensure products are properly allocated, and ensure stock levels are above the online menu threshold.
- Manage and update the seed-to-sale inventory tracking control system and/or POS.
- Review weekly sales and communicate weekly top and bottom sellers with managers and employees.
- Regularly communicate with GM/AGM about product trends, characteristics, and patient/customer feedback.
- Ensure online menus are accurate and up to date.
- Post updates, communicate with employees, and assist with pre-shift stand up meetings.
- Review online platforms to ensure 4.5+ ratings and communicate successes and opportunities as appropriate.
- Work with management on facilities work orders and supply orders.
- Maintain active understanding of the Store Visit Checklist and using this tool to improve the store's performance.
- Maintains patient or customer resources including educational materials, and product information.
- Foster a workplace that upholds Holistic Industries' aim to be the Best Place to Work, Shop and Invest in Cannabis
- Other duties as assigned, or any reasonable request from any member of management
- Regulations require that incumbent be at least 21 years of age and able to obtain and maintain marijuana work credentials
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Two years in a customer-service oriented retail environment is required.
- Cannabis experience preferred.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to communicate clearly and accurately
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and initiate and follow through on work independently
- Ability to train staff
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Delegation and the ability to perform well under pressure
- Detail oriented, highly organized, positive, enthusiastic, and eager to learn
- Proven ability to develop and maintain and positive team environment
- Proven efficiency and ability to prioritize and manage time and task for self and others
- Self-management and supervisory management
- Experience with point of sale systems
- Microsoft Office
- Strong ethics and sound judgment
- Strong work ethic
- High competence in customer service
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits
Paid Time Off
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Work From Home / Remote