The Brand Director manages strategy design and execution for all Acreage product lines. This position also ensures consistency in brand image and go-to-market strategy by overseeing all branding initiatives within the organization.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Develops brand innovation and marketing plans that aligns with business objectives
- Drives market planning and strategy development for all company brands
- Implements brand marketing plans across all channels (digital, print, etc.)
- Develops and delivers Brand Guidelines and Marketing Playbooks for local market execution
- Develops and deploys sophisticated yet agile digital marketing campaigns including website development, social media/influencer, and email marketing campaigns
- Manages multiple creative agencies to support brand creation, deployment, and lifecycle management
- Oversees packaging, production of product lines, SKUs, POS materials, collateral, and websites for all company brands
- Spearheads brand collaborations and partnerships with key industry influencers
- Manages product development timelines, budgets, and scope
- Manages development partnerships for collaborative brands and brand strategies
- Provides full spectrum local marketing plans (social media, advertising, experiential/events, grassroots marketing, influencer, and content marketing)
- Defines, tracks, and delivers against brand health and execution KPIs
- Works with local teams to define and execute brand and marketing guidelines
- Oversees on-going market and trend research to ensure product differentiation in a highly dynamic and rapidly evolving industry
- Manages the development of innovative and regulatory compliant media, marketing, advertising, and social media campaigns that create brand preference and drive sales
- Oversee the development and deployment digital brand content for website, social media platforms, and email marketing campaigns targeted for multiple diverse audiences
- Manages the brand promotions and pop-up calendar and budget to ensure on-going media coverage of company events and actions aimed at increasing brand awareness
- Manages budgetary development and reporting for all company brands including measurement and reporting of ROI for brand campaigns and investments
- Directs the creation of brand SOPs, creative and merchandising guidance, and marketing toolkits that drive retail and wholesale sales
- Drives the collection and reporting of agile consumer insights through sales reports, surveys, and other customer feedback mechanisms
- Translates customer insights into actionable strategies and campaigns
- Works closely with the operations and finance team to ensure alignment of brand objectives and business priorities.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Hires, trains, and develops assigned Brand Management staff in accordance with company policies, practices, and procedures
- Conducts regular meetings with assigned employees to regularly assess achievement of goals and objectives
- Proactively identifies and implements developmental opportunities for assigned staff
- Supports building an inclusive culture where employees thrive, and organizational goals are achieved
- Leads, manages, and develops a high-performing Brand Management team via effective communication, empowerment, coaching, and development techniques.
- Actively models Acreage Values
- Fosters a success-oriented, accountable, and ethical environment
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or closely related field.
- Experience managing and delivering successful marketing projects
- Exceptional organizational, prioritization, and decision-making skills.
- Good communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with project management tools and best practices
- Proven technical writing expertise with the demonstrated ability to document policies, processes, and procedures
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company's success
- Experience managing creative/marketing deliverables and budgets, with an emphasis on efficiency and agility
- Ability to multitask and be accountable in an exceptionally fast-moving environment with multiple stakeholders
- Knowledge of the Cannabis industry and cannabis consumer culture is preferred
- Project Management Certification is a plus
Computers and Technology
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Highly proficient in video and chat collaboration tools (Teams, Zoom, Google, etc.)
Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
Acreage Holdings, Inc. and its affiliated companies (collectively, the "Company") value the health, safety and wellbeing of its employees, customers, their families, and other visitors of our offices and facilities and have instituted several safeguards and protective measures, including mandatory vaccination requirements, to prevent the spread of COVID-19 exposures and infections. Accordingly, the Company's Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to be eligible for employment with the Company, except for individuals with a documented and approved medical or religious exemption, or other exemption as provided under applicable law.
For purposes of this Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, an individual is considered fully vaccinated when two weeks have passed following receipt of the second dose in a two-dose vaccination series (such as Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks have passed following a single-dose vaccination (such Johnson & Johnson). Additionally, candidates who accept an offer of employment will be provided with instructions for securely submitting proof of COVID-19 vaccination prior to the individual's start date, as well as the Company's process for requesting and completing an applicable medical or religious exemption form. No medical documentation should be submitted to the Company prior to receiving such instructions from the Company's recruiter or other designated human resources professional.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
No information available.