SummaryIT OPERATIONS ANALYST I:
Want to make a meaningful difference in peoples' lives while earning a competitive salary? At Jushi Holdings Inc. ") ( CSE: JUSH ) ( OTCQX: JUSHF ), we are shaping the future of the cannabis industry, the fastest growing jobs sector in the U.S. The IT Operations Analyst I will work in a multi-functional role which supports Jushi Information Technology (IT) systems and programs, and store business operations. To thrive in this role, you will need to be very organized, high aptitude in problem solving, and excellent communication and customer service skills.
Founded in 2018 and headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, Jushi is a vertically integrated, multi-state cannabis company that develops and operates high-end retail locations, premium brands, state-of-the-art cultivation, processing, manufacturing facilities, along with a cutting-edge online platform that is setting a new standard for a sophisticated, data-driven, modern cannabis experience.
Since its founding in 2018, Jushi has grown from just a handful of people with an idea to more than 900 employees strong. The Company has scaled its operations in seven states, including Pennsylvania, Virginia, Massachusetts, Illinois, California, Nevada, and Ohio, and has been named one of the top five cannabis companies to work for by Cannabis Business Times .
The Company operates more than two dozen retail locations across the country under the retail brand, BEYOND / HELLO™ as well as under the recently acquired brand, Nature's Remedy. The Company provides an unparalleled in-store experience, coupled with online reservations and in-store express pickup.
Each day, Jushi team members continue to grow, cultivate, process and manufacture a comprehensive suite of cannabis brands under the names: The Bank , The Lab , Tasteology , Nira + Medicinals and Seche , which are addressing a wide variety of consumer and patient needs across multiple states.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Manage and respond to software support tickets
- Support and reinforce daily execution of Jushi systems and processes
- Log and track inquiries using a problem management database and maintain detailed history of all issues and resolutions by following up to all incidents and service requests in a timely manner
- Ability to communicate technical information, both verbal and written, to a wide range of end-users
- Assist with the installation of new hardware and software for new hire and existing employee internally/externally and help train employees on its use while teaching good and safe practices to avoid vulnerabilities
- Coordinate the resolution of advanced issues with appropriate teams
- Report to IT Manager for projects and daily responsibilities
- Responsible for imaging desktop/laptop on a daily/weekly basis for Network Store setups (new existing store, remodesl and acquisitions)
- Contribute to our Knowledgebase (author and edit knowledge base articles and processes)
- Assist with support for all current and future Jushi Technologies (training will be provided)
- Assist in working with all functional teams to set up, maintain and support internal/external users
- Proficient in POS systems, Office 365, Citrix ShareFile, laptop buildup and office setup, comfortable with remote troubleshooting. Expert in MFC and Thermal printing, handheld scanners, Workstation, and Laptop Imaging
- Maintain, create, and close with details all requests via Help Desk Ticketing system
- Serve as the subject matter expert in supporting Jushi Business Policies, and reinforce best practices and technical protocol for technology program use in all Jushi stores
- Other related duties as appropriate and required
- Strong analytical abilities - understand how to trace data points on a report back through to the source or in third party systems through web interfaces
- administer certain areas such as user and security management
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field required
- Industry certifications preferred (CompTIA A+, Network+, MCSA, etc)
- Excellent IT, communication, punctuality, Customer Service skills
- Ability to work in a changing and adaptive environment
- Proven track record of maintaining IT procedures, security protocols and infrastructure
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills both oral and written
- Proficient in Microsoft O365
- Highly organized and able to multi-task under time constraints
- Ability to balance and prioritize work
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, Team player
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER OUR EMPLOYEES AT JUSHI:
We offer benefit packages that may include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short, and Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and 401(k).
BONUS DUTIES YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND:
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice
Jushi is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
401(k) with Company Match
Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits
Paid Time Off
Relaxed / Casual Dress Code
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability