Founded in 2018 and headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, Jushi is a vertically integrated, multi-state cannabis company that develops and operates high-end retail locations, premium brands, state-of-the-art cultivation, processing, manufacturing facilities, along with a cutting-edge online platform that is setting a new standard for a sophisticated, data-driven, modern cannabis experience.
Since its founding in 2018, Jushi has grown from just a handful of people with an idea to more than 900 employees strong. The Company has scaled its operations in seven states, including Pennsylvania, Virginia, Massachusetts, Illinois, California, Nevada, and Ohio, and has been named one of the top five cannabis companies to work for by Cannabis Business Times .
The Company operates more than two dozen retail locations across the country under the retail brand, BEYOND / HELLO™ as well as under the recently acquired brand, Nature's Remedy. The Company provides an unparalleled in-store experience, coupled with online reservations and in-store express pickup.
Each day, Jushi team members continue to grow, cultivate, process and manufacture a comprehensive suite of cannabis brands under the names: The Bank , The Lab , Tasteology , Nira + Medicinals and Seche , which are addressing a wide variety of consumer and patient needs across multiple states.
Want to make a meaningful difference in peoples' lives while earning a competitive salary? At Jushi, we are shaping the future of the cannabis industry, the fastest growing jobs sector in the U.S. The Quality Manager will be responsible for managing all quality aspects of the production site and ensure all products are manufactured in compliance with 21CFR111 requirements.
- Participate in the overall review of the Quality Assurance Program
- Create and manage quality documents, including Standard Operating Procedures, Batch Production Records, HACCP Plan, and associated records.
- Coordinate Quality, training and coaching site-wide and provide guidance with compliance and regulatory topics
- Work cross-departmentally with Supply Chain to ensure the quality of incoming raw materials.
- Collaborate with Production to achieve overall company objectives while ensuring quality standards are maintained.
- Implement and enforce cGMP principles, including in the manufacturing and cultivation areas.
- Lead and initiate the troubleshooting of existing systems, equipment, and processes to improve overall product quality and food safety.
- Support audit preparation, conduct audit and compliance activities and obtain and maintain the facility and regulatory certifications.
- Support technical and production staff
- Provide quality guidance to employees
- Responsible for executing the internal audit program
- Develop processes and procedures to implement the quality management system
- Responsible for effectively communicating and escalating product quality problems to management
- Responsible for ensuring a state of cGMP readiness for the site that ensures successful regulatory inspections
- Performs other responsibilities as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Science degree of Science in any field required, Master of Science degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years Quality Assurance experience
- Experience working with EH&S policies and procedures
- Experience working in a regulated environment or on a team with ISO 9001 certification desired
- Experience with cGMP, 21CFR111, or 21CFR 110/117 required.
- Experience and/or training in internal auditing
- Experience with production, manufacturing process flows, and lean manufacturing.
- Must be a highly motivated self-starter capable of working independently and provide updates to stakeholders as requested.
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Regularly perform desk-based computer tasks
- Frequently sitting and standing
- Occasionally Twist/bend/stoop/squat, kneel/crawl
- An environment with minimal noise levels
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice
Jushi is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
401(k) with Company Match
Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits
Paid Time Off
Relaxed / Casual Dress Code
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability