At Holistic Industries we are building a great place to work, shop and invest in cannabis. Our mission is to provide patients with the highest quality, safest cannabis medicine possible. As our name suggests, we care for the whole person. Scaling from a seed of inspiration in 2011, Holistic Industries is now one of the largest and fastest growing private MSOs (Multi-State Operators) in the country. We're able to deliver consistent value to employees, patients, and investors because of the values that drive our work - how we do business and why. We have one of the most seasoned teams in the industry, a budding "Greenhouse of Brands" and a meaningful model of doing well by doing good. Our company develops and offers a wide range of proprietary strains that increase desired cannabinoids such as CBD. These high CBD strains have become our foundation for growing, packaging, and selling the best cannabis in our markets. We are committed to harvesting and crafting industry-leading strains, consumer brands, and medical-grade products based on the most progressive science in the space. Holistic Industries has a unique model and approach that enables it to win licenses, scale operations and introduce national brands successfully in highly regulated markets. The company has proven to be responsible stewards of capital since its inception by sourcing licenses on merit rather than simply acquiring them on the open market. A "GREENHOUSE OF BRANDS" beginning with our flagship retail and wholesale brand, Liberty Cannabis, we continue to prove our ability to launch new brands from scratch and attract noteworthy partners.
We are deeply and actively committed to the communities we serve; our efforts under Liberty Cannabis Cares are focused on four pillars: Social Equity, Diversity, Community, and Cannabis Literacy.
Our team includes the nation's most knowledgeable experts in cultivation and medical dispensing, along with professionals who are top of their fields in medical professions, security, agriculture, real estate, and the legal distribution of other highly controlled substances. We are a team of best-in-class executives and staff from within and outside the industry who share a passion for advancing cannabis products and retail experience at scale.
Our well-established company is growing rapidly and adding to our team of professionals and specialists. Our employees receive PTO, paid Sick Leave, medical, dental, vision and other leave benefits as part of our highly competitive compensation package. Join us as we build a great place to work, shop, and invest.
Holistic Industries is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
About the Job:
In a highly regulated industry, this position will work closely in a start to end tracking and tracing software, managing the collection, tracking and recording of data for product from all stages of Production and Harvest. Using expert knowledge of state regulations, they will also prepare statistical report and handle information requests.
- Ensure all plant material are tracked in METRC/MJ Freeway and Leaf Logix.
- Ensure all plants and/or plant material are tagged when transitioned from one stage of production to another.
- Ensure all harvested product is tracked in METRC and Leaf Logix before transitioning in to any other stage of production.
- Ensure records are updated weekly in METRC and Leaf Logix to match all physical plant processes that occurred during the week.
- Accurate and complete monthly inventory.
- Physical Requirements of the Job: VERY LABOR INTENSIVE. Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 30 pounds, may include walking or standing for extended periods of time, as well as stooping, bending over and/or crouching. Moderate to loud exposure to noise level. Long periods of screen use. Long periods of sitting.
- Regulations require that incumbent be at least 18 years of age and able to obtain and maintain state marijuana work credentials.
- Bachelor's degree with a focus in horticulture, manufacturing, crop management preferred
- Cannabis experience preferred
- At least two years of relevant work experience in a manufacturing or production facility is desired.
- A background in IT, math, computer science or data entry is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Experience with supply chain tracking software
- Excellent mathematical and reasoning skills
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- High-level attention to detail
- Self-driven and organized
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines with a shifting workload in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of medical marijuana laws, MED regulations, and DPHE requirements; Previous marijuana industry experience preferred with priority given to candidates with experience in licensed facilities
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to communicate clearly and accurately
- Ability to initiate and follow through on work independently
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Professional demeanor, strong work ethic
- Strong ethics and sound judgment
- Eager to learn and enthusiastic
- Must be able to successfully pass a internal and external background check
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits
Paid Time Off
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Work From Home / Remote