SummaryWe're looking for a stellar Delivery Driver.
About This Role
Seeking a driver for our growing cannabis facility based in Anna, IL. The hourly schedule will vary from week to week and can be part time or full time.As a driver, you will be responsible for making deliveries of medical cannabis to dispensaries throughout the state as part of a driving team. The driver is also responsible for planning routes efficiently to ensure timely deliveries, providing exceptional customer service at the dispensaries, and following state laws and regulations governing the delivery of cannabis.
Aeriz is an Illinois licensed Medical Cannabis cultivator, and proudly the only aeroponic cannabis cultivator in the state.
Our mission is to provide patients with consistent, high quality cannabis.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, and a collaborative work environment in an emerging market. The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and it is not all inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned by the company to fluctuate with business needs.
aerīz is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
- Safely transport medication to dispensaries
- Must have a thorough understanding of all state regulations related to delivery/distribution of medical cannabis and ensure full compliance by all department staff
- Execute all deliveries on time, communicate any delays to the Logistics Manager and dispensary
- Follow all rules of the road
- Ensure all vehicles are clean and properly maintained
- Keep detailed records on all vehicle maintenance and issues
- Complete all necessary paperwork (checklist, rejection sheet)
- Communicate with packaging and sales department to resolve product issues
- Communicate with dispensaries about schedule
- Work in the packaging department as needed
- Develop positive relationships with dispensaries
- Maintain driver logs
- Excellent customer service, time management and organization skills
Skills & Requirements
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Valid Driver's License and clean driving record
- Must have a flexible schedule in order to accommodate delivery routes and schedules
- Ability to read maps and use GPS effectively
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Must comply with all legal and company regulations
- High school diploma or equivalent
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits
Paid Time Off
Relaxed / Casual Dress Code