SummaryEssential Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the supervision of the Packaging Manager and Assistant Packaging Manager, technicians will work as a team to assist with all shucking, trimming, packaging, and labeling duties at The Botanist's cultivation facility.
This position is responsible for a variety of daily tasks, including but not limited to the following examples:
- Set up workstation according to daily goals established by the Packaging Manager and Assistant Manager, such as trimming, weighing / packing, shucking, or harvesting
- Adhere to state and company policies at all times, following appropriate Standard Operating Procedure according to assigned task
- Verify quality control standards are being met throughout every phase of the production process
- Ensure production goals established by the Packaging Manager and Assistant Manager are being met
- Accurate record keeping abilities
- Close attention to detail - continuously maintaining accuracy and consistency
- Ensure that all product is properly secured and stored
- Package infused products and plant material into proper containers with proper labeling to ensure compliance with state regulations
- Other duties as assigned including but not limited to harvesting, defoliation, shucking, and post-harvest cleaning
- Uphold all standards and procedures pertaining to facility cleanliness, such as cleaning of supplies, workspaces, transition room
- Assist with other tasks or responsibilities assigned by the Packaging Manager and Assistant Manager
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
- 1-3 years packaging or production experience strongly preferred..
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office - Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Must possess a strong work ethic and be reliable and dependable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate calmly and professionally
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary focus and attention to detail.
- Ability to work effective as part of the team or independently to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- Ability to pass a State mandated background check
- Cannabis manufacturing/production experience preferred.
- Available to work occasional weekend hours as needed
- Reliable Transportation
Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
Acreage Holdings, Inc., and its affiliated companies (collectively, the "Company") value the health, safety and wellbeing of its employees, customers, their families, and other visitors of our offices and facilities and have instituted several safeguards and protective measures, including mandatory vaccination requirements, to prevent the spread of COVID-19 exposures and infections. Accordingly, the Company's Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to be eligible for employment with the Company, except for individuals with a documented and approved medical or religious exemption, or other exemption as provided under applicable law.
For purposes of this Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, an individual is considered fully vaccinated when two weeks have passed following receipt of the second dose in a two-dose vaccination series (such as Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks have passed following a single-dose vaccination (such Johnson & Johnson). Additionally, candidates who accept an offer of employment will be provided with instructions for securely submitting proof of COVID-19 vaccination prior to the individual's start date, as well as the Company's process for requesting and completing an applicable medical or religious exemption form. No medical documentation should be submitted to the Company prior to receiving such instructions from the Company's recruiter or other designated human resources professional.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
No information available.