SummaryCuraleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 130 dispensaries, 25 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
The Lab (Processing) Technician assists the Lab Manager to ensure high quality product and carries out day-to-day tasks including: testing, prepping, extracting, and packaging. The Lab Technician must monitor and maintain production facility in accordance with the state of Ohio and standards set by the Company.
- Develop and execute validation of analytical systems
- Operate spectrophotometer and viscosity meter for QC
- Assist in production; calculating requirements; assembling and weighing plant material and supplies for super critical CO2 extraction: emptying of extraction vessels.
- Operating highly sophisticated extraction equipment; Processing concentrates and extracts
- Cleaning and maintenance of extraction equipment and laboratory facility following current good manufacturing practices (cGMP), and standard operating procedures; complying with legal regulations; monitoring environment
- Operating, maintaining, and making adjustments and repairs to laboratory equipment such as analytical systems, pumps, microscopes, balances, rotary evaporator, centrifuges, and other laboratory equipment
- Creating dilutions, HPLC diagnostics and repair, calibration
- Maintaining inventory records of supplies, materials, and equipment, and preparing requisitions as needed
- Storing supplies and equipment, and keeping laboratory, storerooms and working areas immaculate
- Washing and sterilizing laboratory glassware
- Performing clerical work related to laboratory activities such as word processing, record keeping, and filing
- Assist in packaging of final products as needed
- Assist in the training of other technicians
- Work with state licensed third party testing lab to ensure QC
- Performs related duties as assigned
- Ensure processing operation is fully compliant with state and federal regulations
- Maintain analytical and other laboratory waste with registered waste disposal company while following state regulations
- Maintaining material safety data sheets for all department chemicals and products
- Assure that operation adheres to all business and industry license requirements
- Maintaining strict inventory records of all plant materials, chemicals and equipment used in the laboratory and documents production by completing forms, reports, logs and records
Job Qualification Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred/ 1-2 years' experience in a laboratory or manufacturing setting required
- QA/QC Experience with HPLC and GC analysis
- Experience with Agilent equipment using ChemStation
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must not have been convicted of any felony offenses pursuant to state statues
- Capacity to work independently and/or with vendors, perform troubleshooting and solve complex problems
- The qualified individual will possess a keen interest and knowledge of Organic and Inorganic chemistry
- Ability to calculate figures such as proportions and work with mathematical concepts such as probability. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent
- Ability to keep precise, highly detailed, and accurate records of calculations, procedures, and inventory of equipment, chemicals, consumables, and production in both hard and soft copies
- Required candidate would be a motivated self-starter with willingness to learn and dig into documentation and service manuals
- Ability to follow written instruction and work to update SOP's based on needs and changing industry requirements
- Follow good health and safety practices and precautions applicable to a chemistry laboratory
- Capabilities with computer systems, software, and hardware common to laboratories
- Able to critically analyze, draw conclusions about, and summarize test results in a timely manner
- Must be a highly flexible and motivated team player committed to working in a quality environment
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, along with frequent bending
- Close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less)
- Manual dexterity sufficient to reach/handle items, work with fingers
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and push up to 100 pounds with assistance
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
No information available.