Our client is seeking to hire Cannabis Packagers to join a hardworking team of cannabis packaging and processing experts. If you are a focused individual who is able to meet quality production demand, keep reading and apply here!
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
DatesNo information available.
- Weigh, package, and count all products with a high level of accuracy
- Maintain an excellent attendance record
- Ensure complete compliance to include labels, forms, and packaging
- Conduct quality control audits to identify poor quality and/or a product issue. Report any issues immediately to your supervisor
- Follow all packaging procedures
- Construct cartons used for packaging
- Ensure accuracy and completeness while maintaining required packaging volume
- Calculate basic measurements and weights
- Follow all safety measures
- Maintain a clean workspace
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time. They do not provide chairs for everyone
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The position involves sitting, walking, and lifting less than 25 pounds throughout the day
- Occasional exposure to loud trim machines (ear protection provided) and extremely bright lights.
- Constant interaction with colleagues.
- 1-year experience or more in a manufacturing or similar environment
- Ability to learn and operate production equipment and machines.
- Effective time-management skills and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, and challenging environment.
- Ability to maintain an excellent attendance record
- Ability to read and interpret written and oral instructions
High school diploma or equivalent required
No information available
About Greencare Collective
No description provided.