SummaryOrganization: The TerrAscend Organization (OTCM: TRSSF) is permitted to cultivate, process, and dispense premium medical marijuana products to the medical marijuana patients in US States that have legalized medical marijuana products in a compassionate and safe manner. We are also committed to serving those states that have legalized recreational use by providing premium products. TerrAscend is creating an enduring, world-class company capable of operating under the standards of a highly regulated business looking to shape the future of marijuana-based therapies in the markets we serve. TerrAscend and Keystone Canna Remedies offers a fast-paced, high-energy atmosphere. We are seeking team members who want to bring their expertise, experience, and passion to serve the needs of existing and potential Pennsylvania medical marijuana patients.
The primary responsibility of a Keystone Canna Remedies Floor Supervisor is to provide compassionate, friendly, and professional customer service to our patients. Key responsibilities include greeting patients and visitors, check-in, verifying eligibility for medical marijuana, and completing accurate and compliant transactions and fulfillment of patient orders, all while providing top notch customer service. The Floor Supervisor will also assist patients in learning and understanding about medical marijuana in effort to help them make informed decisions about their care. The Floor Supervisor will support the entire dispensary team to support patients, other team members, and the physical appearance of the dispensary. Keystone Canna Remedies dispensary offers a fast-paced, high-energy atmosphere. Please note, that this position requires availability on evenings and weekends.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist patients and caregivers with cannabis recommendations through the process of product selection, affects, potency, dosing, methods of consumption, and administration. Assist with intake of new patients, orienting new patients to TerrAscend's policies, rules and procedures.
- Management of patient records through the MJ Freeway system.
- Maintain thorough product knowledge and answer concerns and/or questions promptly and efficiently, referring to a dispensary healthcare practitioner or management team when appropriate. Maintain knowledge of state regulatory requirements and guidelines.
- Provide excellent customer service practices to deliver a distinctive and delightful customer experience, including interpersonal habits (e.g., greeting, eye contact, courtesy, etc.) and ensure patient confidentiality and security.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with patients and caregivers by anticipating needs.
- Follow established policies and procedures for customer service, staff management, patient and visitor management, inventory management, cash handling, state compliance, and safety and security guidelines.
- Oversee dispensary operations, procedures, and processes.
- Responsible for opening and closing of dispensary as a keyholder
- Assist the senior dispensary leadership as needed.
- Complete the required state mandated training program.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must have good organizational and computer skills.
- Must have excellent interpersonal communications skills as well as the ability to multitask.
- Cannabis experience a plus.
- At least 1 year of customer service, retail or related experience preferred.
- Must be flexible regarding work schedule, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be willing to submit to and pass a comprehensive background check.
Benefits (full-time employees eligible):
- Employee Discount (all employees eligible)
- 15 days PTO
- Health, vision, and dental insurance (with telehealth option)
- 401k with 4% company matching (100% vested immediately)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Leave
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
*** Background Check Requirement ***
As a condition of employment, a complete background investigation will be conducted based on the rules of the specific State in which the employee is hired. Pennsylvania's investigative process includes a state and federal background check. Individuals that have been convicted of a felony offense related to the manufacture, delivery, or possession with intent to manufacture or deliver a controlled substance may not hold a position with TerrAscend or its affiliated companies in Pennsylvania. Felony exclusion does not apply to a person for whom it has been 10 or more years since the conviction or one year since release from imprisonment, which is later.
At TerrAscend, employees and applicants are evaluated based on their qualifications, skills, and ability to perform the duties and responsibilities of the position. TerrAscend is committed to assuring equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants.
TerrAscend is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy or related medical conditions, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, to include gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender and gender identity, or any other consideration protected by federal, state or local laws. Our commitment to equal opportunity employment applies to all persons involved in our operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee, including supervisors and coworkers.
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice. The list of job responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, and the like is not exhaustive, rather it is illustrative of the current essential functions required for the position.
This organization participates in E-Verify.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9. E-Verify Works for Everyone For more information on E-Verify, or if you believe that your employer has violated its E-Verify responsibilities, please contact DHS.
Esta Organización Participa en E-Verify.
Este empleador participa en E-Verify y proporcionará al gobierno federal la información de su Formulario I-9 para confirmar que usted está autorizado para trabajar en los EE.UU.. Si E-Verify no puede confirmar que usted está autorizado para trabajar, este empleador está requerido a darle instrucciones por escrito y una oportunidad de contactar al Departamento de Seguridad Nacional (DHS) o a la Administración del Seguro Social (SSA) para que pueda empezar a resolver el problema antes de que el empleador pueda tomar cualquier acción en su contra, incluyendo la terminación de su empleo. Los empleadores sólo pueden utilizar E-Verify una vez que usted haya aceptado una oferta de trabajo y completado el Formulario I-9. Para más información sobre E-Verify, o si usted cree que su empleador ha violado sus responsabilidades de E-Verify, por favor contacte a DHS.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
No information available.