SummaryCuraleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 130 dispensaries, 25 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
The Dispensary Pharmacist at Curaleaf is responsible for providing an outstanding patient experience while maximizing revenue goals, leading the management & development of the dispensary staff and ensuring compliance with all inventory, security, and system protocols in the absence of the Dispensary Manager.
The Dispensary Pharmacist is also responsible for forecasting inventory levels, ordering & receiving the product, and maintaining accurate systems for regulatory reporting and sales analysis. This sales-oriented individual should be passionate about the benefits of medical cannabis and making a difference in our patients' lives.
The Dispensary Pharmacist will fill in on an as-needed basis to develop, document and implement practices, policies, and strategies that support performance and results-driven culture.
- Drive retail sales and patient retention
- Maintain all store operational standards
- Oversee inventory standards are maintained on site.
- Ensure cash receipts are reconciled
- Operate POS and corresponding systems
- Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures and federal and state laws
- Maintains a safe, clean environment for patients and employees
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Open/Close store
- Directly supervise all activity within the facility
- Assist patients with their questions, problems, and complaints
- Handle all patient related issues in accordance with company policy
- Promote a positive experience for all patients
- Direct and oversee all patient interactions and provide clinical counseling
- Coordinate with practitioners to facilitate positive patient outcomes
Manage dispensary employees:
- Lead the team and work effectively with dispensary employees
- Schedule, supervise, assign and direct activities of employees
- Communicate information to employees in an open and timely manner
- Coach and execute counseling discussions with store employees
- Conduct performance appraisals for all directly assigned personnel and monitor and manage to expectations
- Ensure on-the-job safety of all employees and treatment for employee injuries sustained on the job
Patient and Physician Outreach:
- Organize and lead guest tours, and maintain relationships with physicians, patients, politicians and professionals in the community that we serve
- Provide ongoing education and outreach programs relating to medical cannabis for the benefit of member patients
- Coordinate on the success of promotions, coupon and recommend future promotions and sales
- Measure customer satisfaction through surveys and interviews
- Responsible for the preparation of content for all educational materials and presentations
- Develop a deep understanding of cannabis forms, dosing, drug interactions, and side effects
- Understand the efficacy of variance strains, potencies, and methods of delivery
- Certified Registered Connecticut State Pharmacist
- Pharmacy experience a plus
- Experience working in a heavily regulated industry necessary
- Strong leadership skills, ability to build and manage teams
- Subject to background check, per state cannabis regulations
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
No information available.