SummaryCuraleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 130 dispensaries, 25 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
The Operations Manager will oversee and manage personnel to perform all the tasks necessary to produce a variety of products to our high standards. The Manager oversees and maintains quality control measures to ensure high quality product and carries out day-to-day tasks including: prepping and packaging and kitchen and lab. The Manager must monitor and maintain departmental standards in accordance with the standards of the state of New Jersey!
- Clean and maintain equipment and processing facility following current good manufacturing practices (cGMP), and standard operating procedures; comply with legal regulations; monitor environment.
- Oversee production by creating and reviewing production schedule; study and clarify specifications; calculate requirements; assemble and accurately weigh materials and supplies.
- Coordination of the day-to-day activities of this team of production workers to ensure that manufacturing operations run according to established production specifications and schedules
- Establish clear goals and metrics for the teams
- Establish and maintain appropriate systems or measuring various aspects of operational effectiveness
- Manage expenditures within budgets
- Coach, mentor and direct staff to include issuing disciplinary action and addressing issues.
- Contribute to operational and strategic plans
- Plan, develop and implement strategy for team to meet established targets for Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost and Productivity
- Monitoring of volume and quality of output and adjustment of tasks when necessary to ensure production throughput targets are met
- Monitor employee performance daily to ensure that overall product quality and company safety standards are consistently executed
- QA/QC duties that require analytical testing for quality and consistency; data review
- Operate highly sophisticated equipment
- Maintains inventory records of supplies, materials, and equipment
- Create SOPs, training records, and related documentation
- Maintain material safety data sheets for all department chemicals and products.
- Report to the Director of Operations on a weekly basis with updates regarding production and processing schedule.
- Ensure departmental compliance with state regulations and federal and state law.
- Assure that operation adheres to all business and industry license requirements.
- Maintain strict inventory records of all plant materials, chemicals and equipment used in the processing areas and documents production by completing forms, reports, logs and records
- BS/BA Degree or greater in Engineering, Chemistry or equivalent
- At least 4 years' experience in manufacturing setting required
- Experience managing/supervising a large team
- Proven ability to adapt to an organization's unique culture, environment, employees, and priorities
- Knowledge of packaging and processing technology
- Experience with training and the ability to teach concepts and practices to team members
- Able to think strategically and creatively
- Able to effectively analyze and interpret data
- Able to prioritize and meet deadlines, and to manage multiple production issues with sense of urgency
- Able to handle challenging or conflict situations with tact and professionalism
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to promote a team environment
- Be able to meet goals driven by KPI's and communicate the results of those KPI's to senior management
- Must be hands-on, high energy, flexible, and responsive to a dynamic work environment
- Ability to schedule and plan workloads, implement systems and projects that align with strategic objectives of the company.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Subject to background check per state cannabis requirements
The physical demands, work environment factors and mental functions described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing. Must display professional telephone etiquette and be able to interact and communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization. Ability to effectively present information in one on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry our instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hand to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; and talk or hear. Employee is exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 or more pounds and regularly move up to 25 pounds. The noise level in the work environment is normal.
The noise level in the work environment is normal. The employee is frequently exposed to an environment of natural chemical fumes, herbal aromas, airborne particles, exposed to wet and/or humid conditions. Employee will have moderate exposure to conditions such as dust and particles that affect the respiratory system, eyes, or the skin, depending on department job assignments. Personal Protective Equipment is provided for employees to utilize
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
No information available.