We are looking for an experienced Extraction Laboratory Manager to join our team. The Extraction Laboratory Manager will be responsible for day to day running our Lynwood extraction lab.
- Adhere to all Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and measures for compliance with state and regulatory laws and regulations.
- Develop, create, and maintain SOPs for the laboratory.
- Manage a crew of Ethanol and Hydrocarbon Extraction Techs
- Maintain and operate short-path and wipe film distillation and extraction equipment.
- Responsible for utilizing all required processes while maintaining a clean and sterile workplace.
- Responsible for producing distillate, wax, shatter, diamonds, sauce, and crumble. products.
- Follow all regulatory, compliance, and safety requirements including protective clothing and gear when handling hazardous chemicals.
- Work with the team to ensure product integrity through the entire extraction process.
- Perform any other related duties as assigned.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Company sponsored Health, Dental, and Vision
- 10,000K Life Insurance Policy
- 80 hours of PTO per year
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- Minimum 3-years of laboratory working experience in the cannabis industry.
- Ability to work independently,
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks for an extended period of time,
- Possess strong communication skills,
- Ability to pay attention to detail and extremely organized,
- Able to adapt to changing roles and responsibilities,
- Analytical and process-thinking with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry or related field preferred.
Moxie is a manufacturer, packer, and shipper in the medicinal and recreational cannabis industry, offering best-in-class products for its clients and customers. With its state-of-theart manufacturing facilities in Lynwood, California, and corporate offices in Long Beach, California, Moxie is poised to become a national leader in the emerging cannabis industry. We are a fun and exciting company to work for that truly values our employees and offers industry-leading wages and benefits.
Let’s get you hired! To apply to this job, create a free Vangst account below. Once you’re in, you can complete and submit your application right from this page.