SummaryCuraleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 130 dispensaries, 25 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
The Dispensary Associate, P/T is responsible for ensuring each customer receives outstanding service by providing a positive and friendly environment. They assist customers with their needs, maintain solid product knowledge, and always provide the highest level of customer service. This position will be a part time position. 48th Street location
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional customer service in accordance with established standards
- Develop and maintain rapport with our customers, vendors, service providers and staff
- Ensure customers' concerns and/or questions are solved and answered promptly and efficiently, and communicate customer requests and/or problems to Manager when needed
- Creates an environment of excellent customer service skills
- Ring up sales on Point of Sale system and process cash
- Ensure strict controls to protect organization assets at the direction of management
- Set up and break down display cases daily. Assist in display maintenance and housekeeping
- Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise and monitoring floor stock, and participate in inventory counts
- Collect customer information and input information into POS system
- Perform data entry and manage the customer database
- Maintain strictest confidentiality in compliance with HIPAA guidelines
- Frequently maintain dispensary's cleanliness, i.e. dusting, glass cleaning, vacuuming, sweeping and sanitation
- Maintain a positive work environment conducive to trust and respect
- Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures and federal and state laws
- Perform other duties as assigned
Job Qualification Requirements:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and six months related experience and/or training
- Previous experience in cannabis retail preferred
- Retail, cash handling and Point of Sale (POS) experience required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must be 21 years old
- Subject to background check per state cannabis regulations
- Internal Candidates must be in their current role 6 months or more for consideration
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
No information available.