SummaryHello! We were founded to transform the world of cannabis by creating functional highs that help you do all the life stuff better. We launched in 2016, and since then, we've advanced from a start-up to Colorado's fastest-growing edibles brand. Our company has been touted by media, industry watchers and consumers as one of the most exciting brands in the cannabis space. This is an incredible time of expansion for 1906 and we are rapidly growing beyond Colorado. We are currently seeking long-term, committed and enthusiastic team members to grow with us. 1906 offers a competitive salary, incentive bonuses based on performance, and competitive health and wellness benefits.
1906 is simply the most innovative brand in cannabis and a major challenger in the wellness space. In the last two years we have quintupled revenue, released a six formula new product line novel in the market, created the world's first edible for cognitive focus, and expanded to multiple new states.
Our technology team is seeking a Business Process Engineer! This position will be remote with 10-20% travel required.
1906 New Highs is an innovative multi-state operator (MSO) in the fast-growing cannabis edibles industry. We produce, then license our suite of experience-focused, plant-based edibles (drops, beans, and chocolate peanut butter cups) to licensee partners in six states: Colorado, Arizona, Oklahoma, Illinois, Michigan, and Massachusetts. We have seen rapid growth to new markets in 2022. We are adding to our team to support these substantial growth plans. Including the addition of Ohio, and 4 other markets before close of this year. This new role will help accelerate our team's progress.
As Business Process Engineer , you will work directly with each of our teams (Operations/Manufacturing, Finance, Sales, & Marketing) to research, design, implement and maintain processes & digital automations to optimize the efficiency and transparency of the entire organization. You will be responsible for the full lifecycle of the process improvements from: initial assessment to design to implementation to training to data reporting to process improvement / retirement.
Our goal as an organization is to have a fully modern, fully digital operation that provides deep visibility into all of the data in the organization. You will lead the effort to design and engineer our operations so that it makes every employee's job as efficient, impactful, and enjoyable as possible, while providing management with accurate and concise data from every system
The Business Process Engineer will report to our Chief Technology Officer.
- Assess and analyze existing processes, both documented and undocumented.
- Understand and elicit business requirements and use cases from every team.
- Design and outline business process improvements based on best practices.
- Evaluate and present data-driven, user centric technical solutions.
- Implement process improvements and tech systems.
- Train all users and maintain training materials.
- Map data flows.
- Document, oversee, review, analyze, maintain, and update all internal processes.
- Track metrics related to productivity, quality, costs, and time management.
- Proven ability to identify, assess and solve problems.
- Must be people-oriented and able to comfortably work with all types of personalities.
- Data-driven with the ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment.
- 7+ years experience in engineering, business management, manufacturing and/or technology.
- Basic understanding of Lean Six Sigma process methodologies.
- High integrity and proven performance in all essential duties/responsibilities above.
- Experience with systems in project management, ERP, CAD, diagramming, RPA, and financial.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, business or related field
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Graduate Degree
- Experience with Manufacturing Resource Platforms (MRP)
- $100,000 - $160,000 base salary (dependent on experience), plus annual bonus based on performance.
- Unlimited PTO.
- 100% employer paid medical insurance for employees.
- Dental and vision benefit options.
- 401k plus employer match.
- Unlimited growth potential in one of the fastest growing industries! Cannabis is expected to hit $100 Billion in sales by 2030.
1906 is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
401(k) with Company Match
Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits
Flexible Time Off / Unlimited Vacation
Paid Time Off
Relaxed / Casual Dress Code
Work From Home / Remote