LeafLink seeks a Sr. Customer Success Manager, Strategic Accounts to join our growing team. You will work directly with our clients, our Customer Success team, and various internal teams to support our customers, grow the LeafLink network, and evolve our platform.
Your number one responsibility day-in and day-out is to delight our customers. You will serve as the subject matter expert, advising your accounts on best practices for leveraging LeafLink to grow their businesses. You will provide strategic guidance that reflects best practices, technical expertise, and industry acumen. You will reflect LeafLink’s core values in all of your customer interactions.
This role is highly collaborative. You will be working cross-functionally. You need to be an excellent communicator and proactive self-starter who is comfortable with change, enjoys a fast pace, and can juggle many tasks and deadlines
- Work with ~50 Strategic segment accounts and serve as their trusted advisor and main point of entry to all of LeafLink’s services and solutions.
- Collaborate with customers including through ongoing communications, annual business reviews, and regular strategy sessions to ensure their growth within LeafLink.
- Develop and meet quarterly OKRs including revenue retention, annual contract conversion, and growth of customer contract value.
- Identify new growth opportunities in existing accounts, working cross -functionally with LeafLink’s additional business lines to find and create growth opportunities. Work with business lines including Payments, Logistics, and
- Marketing Services to create strategies that increase recurring revenue from Strategic customers.
- Collaborate with the Regional Directors in the Eastern Region (Midwest and East Coast territories) to execute the customer -facing components of the growth strategies for your pod.
- Facilitate customers discussions with internal teams from integrations to new service lines.
- Become a LeafLink platform expert, following all new releases and identifying high priority updates to customers.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the customer experience by building close relationships with clients, providing strategic support to help them grow their programs, and identifying and resolving potential issues before they become problems.
- Surface customers needs to the Product & Engineering teams, providing background information for technical resolution. Track and follow -up on high priority tickets to ensure resolution.
- Be a LeafLink platform expert, helping customers realize the full potential of LeafLink’s marketplace, orders and CRM tools.
- Lead annual persona -based trainings for customers.
- Identify opportunities to showcase customer successes through case studies, marketing materials, and more.
- Track all customer updates, status changes, and touchpoints through Salesforce CRM. Maximize usage of all CS tools to their full potential to support positive customer relationships.
- Some light travel for events, customer meetings, training, business reviews, etc.
- Oversee special projects, serving as the Lead on behalf of the Customer Success team.
- Support interviewing and onboarding new hires and mentoring junior team members.
- Serve as a senior contributor by facilitating group training sessions for best practices sharings, leading internal team meetings and discussions, and creating shareable content and resources for the CS team.
- Participate in speaking opportunities, facilitate best practices webinars, and deliver high -quality presentations on behalf of CS and LeafLink.
No description provided.
No description provided.
- 4+ years of experience in a consultative, quota -carrying customer facing role with an enterprise software or SaaS organization.
- 4+ years communicating technical software including feature demonstrations, functionality overviews, and best practice sharing with VIP, technical and non -technical end users.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Track record of building and maintaining strong and lasting customer relationships virtually and through site visits to ensure maximum client success.
- Strong ability to facilitate meetings with customers and users of various levels of professional seniority.
- Problem solver and builder mindset with a strong ability to work cross -functionally to deliver results.
- Proven ability to negotiate and close deals in a collaborative manner.
- Proficient in Salesforce.
- Preferred experience with MixMax, Mixpanel, and/or other advanced analytics tools (Tableau, Periscope, etc).
No description provided.
LeafLink is the unified B2B cannabis platform, empowering thousands of licensed cannabis brands and retailers across North America with the tools and technology they need to streamline ordering, payments, and logistics.
Let’s get you hired! To apply to this job, create a free Vangst account below. Once you’re in, you can complete and submit your application right from this page.