SummaryCUSTOMER CARE COORDINATOR
The Customer Care Coordinator will be responsible for being a core member of our patients experience team. Customer Care Coordinators are responsible for receiving patients and visitors, ensuring they are compliant for building access as required by the state of Virginia Board of Pharmacy regulations. Badging visitors and ensuring Patient have proper medical card documents. Our Customer Care Coordinators will also be responsible for assisting patients by scanning documents, filling out forms and, using express patient ordering on iPads. Ringing up patient transactions and ensuring delightful checkout experience. Modeling and delivering a distinctive and delightful patient experience are a major part of responsibility for this role.
This Customer Care Coordinator will provide general office support with a variety of clerical activities and administrative related tasks. The right candidate will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate team members, receiving packages as well as additional responsibilities as time allows to support the flow of our dispensary.
Founded in 2018 and headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, Jushi is a vertically integrated, multi-state cannabis company that develops and operates high-end retail locations, premium brands, state-of-the-art cultivation, processing, manufacturing facilities, along with a cutting-edge online platform that is setting a new standard for a sophisticated, data-driven, modern cannabis experience.
Since its founding in 2018, Jushi has grown from just a handful of people with an idea to more than 1500 employees strong. The Company has scaled its operations in seven states, including Pennsylvania, Virginia, Massachusetts, Illinois, California, Nevada, and Ohio, and has been named one of the top five cannabis companies to work for by Cannabis Business Times. The Company operates more than two dozen retail locations across the country under the retail brand, BEYOND / HELLO™ as well as under the recently acquired brands, Nature's Remedy, and NuLeaf. The Company provides an unparalleled in-store experience, coupled with online reservations and in-store express pickup.
Each day, Jushi team members continue to grow, cultivate, process and manufacture a comprehensive suite of cannabis brands under the names: The Bank, The Lab, Tasteology, Nira + Medicinals and Seche, which are addressing a wide variety of consumer and patient needs across multiple states.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Manage and record the inflow and outflow of people entering and exiting the Dispensary, including escorting the patient as needed i.e., Express iPad, Express Pick-up, Consultation room etc.
• Engages customers and patients by greeting them and offering assistance by phone and in-person. Resolves customer issues and answers questions to ensure a positive customer experience.
• Ensuring patient has proper documentation for their Medical Cannabis transaction and helps with in-store express iPad experience.
• Responsible and accountable for registering all related sales on assigned cash register, collects, and handles cash/debit as required.
• Fills and stocks area of work. i.e., bags, paper, receipt paper labels etc.
• Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.).
• Assists with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing, and documentation.
• Working knowledge of store systems and store equipment.
• Serve as backup for other departments as needed. Such as delivery program router, checkout, and security check in.
• Light clean, sanitize, and trash disposal - before, during and after operating business hours i.e., breakroom, bathrooms, waiting rooms, checkout stations.
• Maintains a positive attitude and fosters a positive work environment.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Understanding of applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations and HIPAA policy as they pertain to the industry, personnel law, safety regulations, local municipal codes and organizational rules, regulations, directives, and standard operating procedures.
EDUCATION & EXPIERENCE
• Minimum Education and Experience:
o High School Education or GED; Associates Degree preferred.
o 2 years of administrative experience; 4 years related experience preferred.
o Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
• Must be competent in:
o Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point.
o Flexibility - requires willingness to work flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
o Knowledge and experience using POS systems, iPad/iOS systems.
• Must be reliably on time and be proud to be consistent and reliable.
• Must possess good judgement and use time wisely and productively.
• Constantly perform desk-based computer tasks.
• Frequently standing/walking.
• Occasionally, reach/work above shoulders, grasp lightly/fine manipulation, grasp forcefully, use a telephone, sort/file paperwork or parts, lift/carry/push/pull objects that weigh up to 50 pounds.
• Occasionally Twist/bend/stoop/squat, kneel/crawl.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER OUR EMPLOYEES AT JUSHI:
We offer benefit packages that may include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short, and Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and 401(k).
BONUS DUTIES YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND:
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice
Jushi is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
401(k) with Company Match
Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits
Paid Time Off
Relaxed / Casual Dress Code
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability