Seeking a part-time Content Marketing/Social Media/YouTube Data Entry Assistant for paraphernalia businesses selling things like pipes and bongs, along with a CBD brand, and possibly some other mainstream online businesses eventually.
While this project is a 30-day agreement, if it was a good fit, we could extend the contract for up to 6 months or longer, for on-going projects.
- Publishing of 12 Unique Optimized Youtube videos per week for 4 or 5 different YT Channels
- 16 Syndicated Social Media Posts per week on FB, IG, Twitter for 4 or 5 different brands
- Social Media Captions
- Any proofreading requested
Once we get comfortable
- Finding royalty-free images/gifs for any of the articles we are posting
- Formatted product descriptions
- Ultimately - helping to add articles to the backend of any of our websites and complete optimization of the piece, meaning; formatting, animated gifs, resized images, alt text, proper linking, emojis, etc.
No description provided.
- Part-time (30-day agreement with the potential to extend)
Basic Working Knowledge of 4 Social Media Platforms. Working Knowledge of Cloud-Based File Management Platforms. Basic Understanding of Image Resizing and Manipulation. Proficiency in Communicating Non-Verbally. Effective Time Management Skills. Steady Work History (Pre-Pandemic)
4 Year College Degree
About Kush Clicks
Kush Clicks Cannabis Advertising is dedicated to changing the perception of both medical cannabis and recreational marijuana through digital marketing strategies that work. Our team is comprised of internet marketers who have experience in mainstream and restricted industries since 2004. With a diverse background, the team at Kushclicks has the capacity to understand complex business issues and assist in growth strategies both online and offline.
Let’s get you hired! To apply to this job, create a free Vangst account below. Once you’re in, you can complete and submit your application right from this page.