Welcome and Interact with patrons, answer questions related to products sold maintaining a helpful and positive attitude in all interactions. Responsibilities include but are not limited to sales, cashiering, stocking, customer service, sorting, stacking, product manufacturing and receiving merchandise.
- Greet all customers with fast, efficient, friendly, and personalized service.
- Accurately operate Point of Sale system, processing customer payments, handling cash, and all transactions.
- Receive payments for product sold as well as reconcile/ balance P.O.S. system.
- Maintain knowledge regarding products/ merchandise uses and applications.
- Arrange and stock merchandise.
- Possible manufacturing / assembling / labeling product.
- Conduct weekly inventory.
- Ensure all areas are clean and neat, including but not limited to taking out the trash, dusting, mopping floors and other cleaning duties, as necessary.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Practice safe work habits at all times to avoid injury to self and others.
- Assures compliance with local regulations, and federal law.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of Tribal Cannabis Regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Occasionally works in both wet humid, warm, or cold conditions.
- Works both in and out of doors.
- Regularly uses hands and fingers.
- Regularly lifts up to 25 pounds and occasionally may lift up to 50 pounds.
- Regularly stands, walks, and lifts.
- Ability to adapt to a quickly changing environment.
No description provided.
- Must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Must be able to work overtime, including weekends, evenings and special events as needed.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented and able to multi-task.
- Must have a valid California Driver’s License and be insurable on automobile policy.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test (Other than THC), background investigation and live scan.
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred.