GTI just keeps growing and growing! We're seeking a Pharmacy Technician, that will provide superior customer service, efficient and friendly demeanor to our patients. Assist the General Manager in maintaining the clean and orderly appearance of the dispensary area, prioritizing work, and processing orders in compliance with Federal and
- Under the direct supervision of the General Manager:
- Abides and files all required records for controlled substances according to State Agency regulations.
- Accurate prescription entry into pharmacy software and proper labeling of dispensable product.
- Maintaining a clean and organized work environment
- Restock and proper storage of marijuana products in an organized manner.
- Restock and maintain packaging supplies associated with dispensing activities.
- Answering of phone calls in timely manner.
- POS experience including accurate daily cash and debit handling procedures
- Maintain strictest confidentiality in compliance with HIPAA guidelines
- Other duties as assigned
- Current Pharmacy Technician License
- Must be 21 years or older
- Must pass all required background checks including state specific cannabis employment requirements
- Possess valid driver's license or state ID.
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.
- Requires open availability and ability to work full-time
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to perform grasping, talking, hearing, seeing and repetitive motions
- Ability to work in varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions when the business requires such as performing retail operations outside via curbside service, removing trash or other outdoor tasks.
- Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 30 pounds (100 pounds with assistance)
- Role includes standing or walking for prolonged periods of time, as well as stooping, sitting, bending over and/or crouching
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits
Paid Time Off
Flexible Time Off / Unlimited Vacation
Free Snacks / Drinks
Lunch & Learns
Paid Parental Leave
Relaxed / Casual Dress Code
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Work From Home / Remote