Emerald Mountain Labs is licensed with 3 - Class C Grow Licenses in a 31,000 sq. foot state-of-the-art Marijuana Cultivation Facility in Warren, Michigan. Emerald Mountain Labs and its affiliate, Viridian Labs, will be home to over 50,000 sq. feet of cannabis cultivation space in the City of Warren, producing the highest quality cannabis flower at affordable prices for the Michigan market. We’re seeking motivated individuals to become part of our team as skilled Cultivation Technicians. You will will work alongside a crew lead by the Chief of Cultivation and Grow Manager
- Must be 21+, with a valid State ID, and able to pass additional background screening.
- High level of integrity and a strong work ethic
- Demonstrate team work
Follow instructions as delegated by leadership in:
- Caring for plants on a daily basis
- Fertigation control management
- Maintaining a clean and organized work environment
- Cleaning, organizing, & sanitizing grow rooms, dry rooms, trim rooms, equipment etc.
- Executing daily and weekly goals for plant maintenance, harvesting, trimming, & packaging
- Updating and maintaining plant and product batches in our ERP platform / Metrc Statewide tracking software
- Maintaining a culture of professionalism
- Assist with de-leafing and harvesting, including hanging, curing and drying the plants.
- Coordinate the daily activities of the production and operation teams
- Delegate production assignments to appropriate teams and personnel
- Inspect all materials and equipment to detect malfunctions
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Carefully follow directions as provided by the Chief of Cultivation and Grow Manager
- Must be able to go up and down ladders and scaffolds daily as we have a double tier racking system
- Able to lift, push, or pull up to 50 pounds
- Able to work on your feet for 8+ hours
- Aggressive/competitive salary, varies by position
- Health Insurance
- Possible Bonus Incentives
-Previous experience in production, manufacturing, or other related fields -Knowledge of production tools and equipment -Strong leadership qualities -Excellent written and verbal communication skills -1 - 3 years of experience
-High School Diploma or greater required -Experience working in fast-paced environments
About Emerald Mountain Labs, LLC
No description provided.
Let’s get you hired! To apply to this job, create a free Vangst account below. Once you’re in, you can complete and submit your application right from this page.