SummaryCuraleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 130 dispensaries, 25 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
** This position is in Las Vegas - Hybrid Home / Office**
The FP&A Analyst at Curaleaf provides management and executives with the analysis and information they need to make major operational, financial, and strategic decisions. The FP&A group is responsible for running the annual budgeting process, reforecasting the business, providing operational analysis, as well as partnering with business unit leaders to improve performance.
- Supports our sales team to provide actionable insights using various tools (POS Source Systems / CRM / Market Data / Tableau / Snowflake)
- Builds financial and operational reporting for our Wholesale team to drive Revenue and EBITDA growth
- Performs quantitative analysis of operational and financial data
- Builds and manages financial databases by organizing and analyzing a wide range of data sources
- Prepares financial reports for internal use at the company by collecting, analyzing, formatting, and presenting information
- Evaluates new projects and investment opportunities by comparing them with each other and preparing ROI analysis
- Builds budgets and forecasts of future company performance
- Performs ad-hoc analysis for executives as required
- Additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Marketing Analytics, or related field
- 1 to 3 years' experience in Financial Planning and Analysis, Sales Analytics, or Pricing Analytics
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- SQL, Snowflake, and Tableau experience a plus
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively, highly driven and self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members across multiple departments in a hands-on capacity
- Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty
- Is bright and intelligent; deals with concepts and complexity comfortably; described as intellectually sharp, capable, and agile
- Subject to background check per state cannabis requirements
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
No information available.