Windship Trading, part of Humble & Fume Inc., is a leading smoke/vape accessory distributor and manufacturer, and the most trusted partner and brand representative in the industry. With a strong North American footprint, and an unrivaled catalogue of brands and products, we continue to be a selling organization that reflects the needs of cannabis retailers.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Production Associate to join the Team.
Location: Arvada, CO
Pay Plan: $16.00 per hour
As an integral part of the “we can do that” operation, this performs a variety of duties related to product manufacturing and production. This role is specifically responsible for:
- assemble finished parts into final products
- assist in the fabrication of retail displays
- work on customer fabrication projects
- operate and maintain machinery, tools and production equipment
- finish wood products using belt sander, saw, tumbler and hand tools
- operate laser engraver
No description provided.
Here is more about us…
Our belief. Pairing individual cannabis accessories with cannabis consumers is at the heart of contemporary cannabis enjoyment.
Our Journey. Our mission is to be at the forefront of the cannabis business culture by enabling cannabis retailers with a leading portfolio of accessory brands, solutions and services. We strive to be the first choice for customers through superior customer handling, best-in-class business solutions, category insights, leading brands, and more than two (2) decades of industry experience.
Our Passion. We champion the new cannabis culture of informed, responsible adult enjoyment through:
- delivering leading brands of cannabis accessories
- creating insight driven business solutions that grow our customer’s business
- providing superior service to our customers
Our Team. We challenge the expected and see change as opportunity. We take pride in delivering great results and quality on everything we do. We build valuable relationships and enjoy our work. We believe in hard work and rolling up our sleeves to do what it takes to get things done.
Humble & Fume Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people. Should you require accommodation or support in any aspect of the recruitment and selection process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Successful candidates will bring…
- Highschool Diploma
- knowledge of fabrication or manufacturing procedures
- one (1) year experience in product manufacturing, and/or woodworking
- experience operating a laser etcher, preferred
- ability to safely lift objects of moderate weight (50 pounds)
- ability to stand, walk, lift, push, pull, kneel and crouch
- detail oriented
- a desire to work in a high energy, fast-paced environment
- a proven commitment to quality of work
- an ability to self-motivate and be team-centric
- ability to prioritize and manage workload across multiple simultaneous tasks, in a fast-paced work - environment, while ensuring delivery of high-quality work and meeting timelines
- Highschool Diploma
About Windship Trading In.
Established in central Texas in 2010, and with humble beginnings, Windship Trading has become one of the leading international distributors and wholesale operations for the smoke shop and cannabis industries. Since inception, Windship Trading has become recognized and known for its exemplary service to thousands of smoke shop retailers, sub-distributors, eCommerce retail companies, and, most recently, legal cannabis dispensaries – and, we continue to grow in strength, industry presence and reputation, as well employee count.
Starting out as a simple retail operation housed in a residential garage, the Company and operation have grown in size, scope and success. After partnering with B.O.B. Headquarters Inc. in Canada, under the parent company ‘humble+fume’ in 2017, we have rapidly expanded beyond our headquarters in San Marcos, Texas and reach across North America to form a distribution powerhouse and wholesale network, with active operations across the United State.
As we continue to grow as the Employer- and Company-of-Choice, we welcome talent, passion and ingenuity, and look forward to sharing our mission with others.
Your journey starts here…
Let’s get you hired! To apply to this job, create a free Vangst account below. Once you’re in, you can complete and submit your application right from this page.