SummaryEssential Duties and Responsibilities:To make deliveries of our products and wholesale products to dispensaries located throughout the state as needed.
- Be on time for duty and ready to work at the beginning of the shift.
- Maintain a confidential personal access code to arm and disarm the facility burglar alarm system.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of all delivery information gained while conducting your duties.
- Complete and maintain accurate delivery manifests to include correct counts of products at all times.
- A minimum of one Delivery driver will stay with the delivery vehicle all times there is medical products onboard. Any deviation from this coverage must be approved by the Security Manager or designee.
- Be alert and observant for all possible diversion or theft of medical products and company equipment.
- Immediately report all accidents
- Prepare incident reports and when necessary, make notifications to Security Manager of incidents as they are occurring.
- Follow all NYSDOH guidelines and maintain compliance as provided in Section 1004.10 and 1004.13 of the NYS Medical Marijuana Laws and Guidelines
- Conduct additional duties as directed by a Security Supervisor or Plant Manager.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum 1 Year of experience in security transportation or prior law enforcement or military experience
- High School diploma or GED
- Must possess a valid NYS Driver's License, CDL preferred
- Must possess and maintain NYS security guard license, exception prior law enforcement
- Light to moderate lifting of up to 50 lbs; heavier weights with assistance.
- Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Repetitive motions and understanding of equipment.
- Must adhere to the facility's general hygiene requirements.
- Capacity to stay focused on the task at hand.
- Travel to be expected in this role.
Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
Acreage Holdings, Inc. and its affiliated companies (collectively, the "Company") value the health, safety and wellbeing of its employees, customers, their families, and other visitors of our offices and facilities and have instituted several safeguards and protective measures, including mandatory vaccination requirements, to prevent the spread of COVID-19 exposures and infections. Accordingly, the Company's Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to be eligible for employment with the Company, except for individuals with a documented and approved medical or religious exemption, or other exemption as provided under applicable law.
For purposes of this Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, an individual is considered fully vaccinated when two weeks have passed following receipt of the second dose in a two-dose vaccination series (such as Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks have passed following a single-dose vaccination (such Johnson & Johnson). Additionally, candidates who accept an offer of employment will be provided with instructions for securely submitting proof of COVID-19 vaccination prior to the individual's start date, as well as the Company's process for requesting and completing an applicable medical or religious exemption form. No medical documentation should be submitted to the Company prior to receiving such instructions from the Company's recruiter or other designated human resources professional.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
No information available.